Me Meeting Zayn Malik!

Zayn's POV

Australia was beautiful as usual, but it good to be home, in Bradford. Where my family, friends and fiancé are.

I'm so excited to supries them today, because I wasn't meant to be home for another 1 week but because of the coming tropical storm all interviews that week were cancelled, giving me and the other guys a week off.

I strolled out of airport and just as I got to the gate, I saw two girls looking closely at me before; the girl with medium length curly jet black hair, hopped up and started to walk towards me.

“Erm are you Zayn Malik?” Her London accent clear in her voice, but she whispered as if she was scared of something.

I merely just nodded my head, her lips broke into a large smile , one checky dimple popping out on her right cheek.

“ Oh may god, it is you! C-can I hug you please!” The unnamed girl said struggling to pronounce her words.

“Come her love” I said, my heart warm at her reaction, so I'm glad she didn't scream or anything.

She snuggled in to my chest, then she pulled out smiling, “ Can I call my friend over there, I promise she won't scream.” The still unnamed girl whispered.

I nodded, within to seconds, she was with her friend, who had long thick brown hair. The other girl was about to burst, when her friend said something and she instantly calmed down.

They practically ran towards me.

“ Hi Zayn we are Sabiriin and Gabriella!” The girl with brown hair, identified pointing to her friend then her.

“Hello Sabby and Gabby!” I said laughing at my little rhyming cuplet.

They laughed and I noticed in Gabriella's eyes one was blue and the other was half blue half hazel.

That's awesome!

“Gabby your eyed are so cool!” I compliment.

“T-thanks Zayn that means alot.” She blushed, pulling a piece of her hair back behinde her ear.

I took many different selfies with both the girls, before taking full picture with all three of us.

“ I've got to go, girls but I promise to follow both of you on twitter.”

They hugged me once more before returning to, who looks like Gabriella's big sister.

I quickly entered my taxi, looking around to make sure there wasn't any paparazzi.

A/N

This was meant to be a full imagine but I kinda like it like this if you haven't guessed it's about myself and Gabriella {my friend and hugeee Zayn girland I know it's short but I haven been very busy working on the next one and another downer is

SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW LORD SAVE ME

Anyhow remember to like and comment also check out my social media

Instagram: @sxbiee
Twitter: @_sab_is_fab
Snapchat: @itzsabiriin
Kik: @sxbiee

SO AS USUAL IF YOU WOULD LIKE ON WITH ANYONE THEY COULD BE;

SINGER
MEMBER OF A BAND
ACTOR
ACTRESS
YOUTUBER
YOUNOWER
DANCER
DJ
SOMEONE INSTA FAMOUS
SOMEONE TWITTER FAMOUS
VINER

OR JUST EVEN

YOUR SCHOOL CRUSH!

I don't care it's all up to you x

So bye bye for now

_sab_is_fab