Gabriella and Zayn Malik

Song of the chapter is...

Right Now by One Direction

Gabriella's POV

I was in the kitchen; putting the dishes in the sink. Till I felt two strong arms around my hips, "Hello babes how are you?" My sweet boyfriend Zayn asked me. I and Zayn have been dating for 2 years and 5 months and he is the sweetest, kindest, most amazing boyfriend ever and I love him to bits. "I'm great now your here and do you know when you're going back to America?" I asked him as I turn around to face him and give him a kiss on the lips. "Yeah babe I'm leaving tomorrow and I won't be back till the 23rd of November" He said sadly looking into my greeny blue eyes with his warm chocolate ones. This was really sad because he won't be here for my birthday or our 2 years and 1/2 anniversary. "Okay babe do you won't help with packing?" I asked him looking down sadly. I love Zayn but this is his job and I can't be selfish this is his job; and he loves it to bits. "Babe its okay to be sad, I'm sad but it's only a few weeks then I'm on my break and we can be together." He said positively and smiled at him. "Let's have a lazy day today and then you can come to the airport with me tomorrow to see me off. Okay?" Zayn added taking a plate out my hand.

Let's just say the day consisted of allot of kissing, watching movies and cheesy comments from Zayn.

The next morning at the airport

I was at airport with Zayn and the boys; Louis girlfriend Sabiee couldn't come because she and Louis were dating in secret. Niall was eating a packet of crisp, Harry was reading a fan fiction called The Secret; Liam was texting Sophia, Louis on the phone to Sabiee and Zayn was talking to his mum. "Flight 211100 to New York is boarding now" The posh lady said into the intercom. All the boys got up. He came to me and gave me a big strong hug as my tears fell like rain. "Shh Please don't cry because I'll will." He begged me before adding " Babe it's not goodbye, it's see you later okay." I wiped my tears away and just enjoyed the hug.

"This is the last call for the 211100 flight to New York." The lady said again. I looked up at Zayn and said "See ya later Zayniee I love you." I said give him one more kiss before he let me go. He walked to the gates looked back at me and mouthed ' I love you'.

Then Zayn was gone.

My Birthday Day

It is my 20th birthday today and I'm currently with my friends Salwa and Sabiee birthday shopping. I personal want to be at home facetiming Zayn, but Sabiee threat to take all my electronics if I didn't go out today. "Gabby have you seen twitter?" Salwa asked me looking down at her phone smiling. I open twitter on my iPhone 6. To see Zayn tweeted me happy birthday

@zaynmalik:

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Girlfriend @_itsgabriella_ I wish I was there with you babe.

I smiled; Zayn is just amazing it's hard to explain in words. I replied back with

@_itsgabriella_:

Aww thanks love. I wish you were here to. :)

"Let's SHOP girls!" Sabiee shouted getting weird looks from everyone; her and Louis her seriously perfect for each other they are both loud and crazy. We walked into Forever21 straight away both girls were tossing dresses, skirts and tops at me.

After 2 hours looking we finally found a Maxi Skirt with a pretty pattern and a grey short sleeved top with a pair of strapped high heels.

Later in the day

At Salwa's place we get dressed to go out then Sabiee exclaimed "LETS GO TO THE PARK GUYS PLEASE!!" Me and Salwa just laugh and nod our heads. We when we get to the park my phone rings and I see it's Zayn, I pick it smiling.

"Hey Zaynie" I said using the nickname that he hates. I heard him mumble something before saying " Hey babe where are ya right now?" He asked quickly, he didn't wish me Happy Birthday, but he already did on twitter so. "I'm at the park why?" I replied back curiously. Sabiee and Salwa giggle but I just glared at them. "Turn around" Zayn commanded. Why did he want me to turn around? I slowly turned to see ZAYN standing there. I jumped in to his arms "Happy birthday Ella." He whispered into my ear. He looked into my eyes and kissed me like there was no tomorrow.

THE END

A/N

This chapter is about my friend Gabriella and she is the biggest Zayn girl ever and the twitter I put there isn't her real twitter. Her real twitter is @1D_Crazy_1D so go follow her and read her wattpad books her wattpad name is @ZaynsWifeGabz.

The next one won't be up for a long time but if you want me to write you one just..............

Tweet me at @_sab_is_fab

Or

Inbox me here

Bye lovelies

:)

_sab_is_fab