Suraiya and Niall 3

Recap:

“ I love you.” Then he kisses me.

I whisper back

“And I love you.”

Niall's POV

13th November 2015

Broomwood school is huge I've gotten lost at least twice. I don't how Suraiya never gets lost in here.

Well you might be wondering why I am at her school,

well let's just say revenge is sweet.

I currently have my new white ear piercing, grey beanie to hide my hair and some nerdy glasses I stole of Sabiee. I'm wearing a white tee that says ‘rated’ and brown chinos and a navy blue duffer bag to complete my school boy look.

Suri is gonna be shocked!

When j finally reach her PSHE { A/N it's citzenship if you didn't know} class room and lazyly tried push the door open, but it wouldn't budge {A/N this always happen to me, especially when I'm late} after about Sabiee opened the door.

She smirked recgonsing me instently and silently giggled.

“Sorry I'm late, I got lost”  I told the scary looking teacher in my best canadian accent.

I looked around trying to spot her, finally I see her, looking down focusing on her work. That's so cute my girlfriend is a nerd, still love her though.

“ HELLO!!” The frightening teacher yelled at me, snapping out my tance.

“ Sorry I got distraced.” I apologized, but she's just to mesmerizing, even when she isn't trying.

“By what?!” the teacher, whoose name learnt was Mr Compare said loudly, his French accent coming out more and more.

“By a girl!” I heard Sabiee cough loudly, laughing at herself.

Mr Compare yelled for her to leave the classroom. She just laughed and sauntered out siting down by window of the door.

I saw Suraiya out the concern of my eye, giggling silently.

“As I was saying what is your name and why are here?” He said sharply, anger full in his voice.

Shit I forgot I need a name!!

“I'm Nathan Hawks, and I'm here to perform for the class.” I told him, smiling lifting my guiter up at him.

Don't laugh it was my best I could think of.

He nodded and got the class attention,    “Nathan is going to perform for you so listen carfully.” He hissed his voice packed with annoyence. He rgave everyone a glare before going out to talk to Sabiee.

“Well hi I am Nathan, but Nath is fine, the song I'm gonna sing is about this girl who I love and its my way of saying it” I explained looking in her direction but not making eye contact with her.

Here it goes,

{a/n italics show why he wrote thoose lyrics}

So your friend's been telling me

You've been sleeping with my sweater

sabiee says when we leave she cuddles with my stuff

And that you can't stop missing me

Suri ain't alone when that happenes

You and Your Boyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें