Suraiya and Niall Horan 2

Suraiya's POV

12 September 2015

So I am currently wait on the side of the stage. The boys were currently performing ' What Makes You Beautiful. ' I am so hyper right now. I'm wearing a light blue maxi skirt, with a 5 Seconds Of Summer too tied at the bottom and my long hair straighten to perfection.

As soon as the song finished Liam said " Let's answer some twitter questions." All I could see was girls with their head down typing. I took this as my first chances. I stepped out on the stage and the crowd roared. I quickly ran behinds Josh and his drum kit. I popped my head up and put my finger on my lip, signing for them to be quiet. " Okay the first question is Niall, Louis and Zayn do you wish you're girlfriends were here? From Ashlyn in the second row.HIII!!!!!  ASHLYN. " Louis stated/yelled

" Well me and Gabby are in a strong relationship with each other and I do miss her but this my job and I love it soo much and she knows that so she won't stop me living my dream, but to her here would be AMAZAYN." Zayn explain with a smile on his face as he talked about Gabriella.

" Me and Sabiee have been together awhile, but not as long as Zayn and Gabriella so she is still trying to get us to the fact that I'm not around all the time, but like Zayn said she understands it my dream and I worked hard to get where I am and she would never stop that, if she was here I would give a big hug with a kiss." Louis told the audience with this huge grin on his face. Sabiee must be freaking out where ever she is.

" Yes I do wish Suraiya was here, but I love her so much an she if flying out here for my birthday tomorrow." Niall said a short but effective sentence. As I got up from my hiding place and walked to stand behind Niall. Looking down and moving my thumbs sorta signing for them to tweet something. " An other question from Tracy sat in the 5th row, Niall why is Suraiya behind?" Harry read out looking behinds Niall to see if I was there. I just smiled at him.

"Tracy I would know if my girlfriend was here and she's not, she is in London visiting her family right now." Niall said smiling trying to be nice. I took this chances to start making funny faces and poses behinde Niall. The audience was laughing really hard and Ni just had a confused face on.

" Next question is from Mel from the 10th row, first she says OMG I f*cking love you guys, second she says Suraiya your seriously really funny and last NIALL TURN AROUND!" Louis read out chuckling.

" Okay....."

Niall said as he slowly turned around to have his back facing the fans, I move to so my back was to the am fans to.

Then I tapped Niallers shoulder, he instenly turned back agian I duck down and crawled behinde him agian and tap his other shoulder ducking.

" Now seriously whose dining that?" Niall said irritated. I just waved at the crowed, smirking.

This time I tapped the top if his head, but staied standing.

" Ugggg whose seriously being that annoy......." Niall moaned.

" Can you st....... SURAIYA!!!!!!!" Niall shouted giving meh the biggest kiss ever. Then he pulled away hugging me tightly.

" Who??? what??? where??? when???how??? why???" Niall stuttered loudly. I just hugged him and calm said

" Ni babe calm down. Liam and Zayn were in on it the whole time. I've surprised you because I love ya and before you ask Louis no Sabiee isn't here,Sowiee." Turn to face Louis towards then. Louis face looked so sad. Sabiee must think of a way to top that.

" Well we will be back after a short break but welcome our support act, the new British boy band, OVERLOAD!!!" Zayn exclaimed to the audience.

Niall lead me off the stage carefull like the gentleman he is, give me another kiss that filled me with warmth and fireworks.

Sabiee's POV

I am currently hiding in the girls toilet while Overload perform. ( A/N If overload did open for 1D I wouldnt be in the toilet, I would be screaming the loudest.)

I pocked my head through the door and saw Paul, I pulled his arm into the girls toilet and first thing he says is “So this what the girls toilet looks like.” I just laughted and shock my head. “ Have you gotten any ideas that I can enter the stage with?” I questioned hastily. I stopped and thought for a moment. Then replied “You can go under and pop out and jump on Louis back for a piggyback ride.” I smiled at him and nodded.

“ Lets do this thing!” I exclaimed

-- Time skip her under the stage.--

I am currently understand waiting for the all clear from Paul.

I am wearing a pair of high waisted shorts with a lacey see through white to with a white bra and some really pale blue TOMS.

I turn my head to see Paul nodding. This is it.

I slow popped up and all the fans screamed really loud. Louis was down at the end of this catwalk thingy. I started walking and nonebif the boys look behinde them so I jog and final I sprit and jump on to Louis back.

Everyone was laughing but Louis looked so so confused. I finally get down and face him. The biggest smile ever breaks out on his face

He leans and kisses me. I instantly. forget everyone and put all my passion and love into it. When we both pull away he brings his lips to my ear and says “ I love you so much but you a cheeky chick.” His microphone must have been close because everyone busts into more laughter.

Suraiya's POV

The concert is over and I run in to Niall’s arms even though he is sweaty. He hugs me tightly and whispers in my ear “ I love you.” Then he kisses me.

I whisper back

“And I love you.”

                         THE END