Charlie and Megan

Charlie's POV

It's been a month since me and my family moved, it was seriously hard because I had to move away from my friends, girlfriend, family. I don't get me wrong I do miss my family and friends, but I miss Megan; my girlfriend so much.

She's been there for me from my little  covers to performing on the Ellen Show. I love her so much.

I miss the way she used to complain about her long curly ginger hair, the way she used to blush at the simplest comment, they way she would get along with anyone anywhere and most importantly they way she made me feel complete.

But anyways we talk as much as we can but it's not the same as before.

Today Me and Leo have a concert in London, for this girl called Melissa's 14th Birthday, whose dad is close friends with Dan. It's at 7pm,  but I need to get to London but 12pm for soundcheck and stuff.

I grabbed my iPhone 5 and checked the time, it was 7:50am, Blair is gonna be here in 20 min so I quickly texted Megan and then dashed down the stairs.

Megan's POV

Hiya I'm Megan, I live in Bristol but I'm currently at London with my cousin for her 14th birthday. We are going to the community center for a concert thingy and then have some big family dinner.

I am currently on bed till I feel my phone vibrate. I pick up my phone and say it was a message from Charlie; my boyfriend.

From: Boo xx

I know your properly still asleep but goodmoring beautiful i love you xx

I smiled to myself, my heart fluttered with joy and love. I can never explain how he makes me feel.

To: Boo xx

Morin' love you more xxx

I replied before my cousin, Melissa jumped out of nowhere shouting at me to get up and that we are going shopping.

--- Hours Later ---

Me and Melissa are dressed and ready for the concert.

My long curly ginger hair was straightened to perfection with a daisy flower crown around my head. I am wearing some Forever 21 high waist light blue skinny shorts with a light pink blouse tucked in and some light pink and white Nike Air Max trainers.

Melissa looked stunning in a pair of high waisted black skinny jeans, a thick white crop top, a vintage fury leather jacket and some plain black Nike Air Max. Her hair was curled into perfect ginger ringlets, with perfect winged eyeliner and nude makeup.

Her dad apparently go some huge band to perform at this venue.

We all just settled into the crowd, drinking (lemonade not wine okay guys) when the auto recorded voice stated

“Are ready for the time of your lives, then please well come Britain's new musical hit to the stage!!”

Soon the crowd were in cheering and I looked up and saw....

Charlie starting directly at me, he dropped his mic and I dropped my cup.

I ran straight into him jumping wrapping my legs around his hips, tucking my head into his neck.

When I pulled away still in his arms, we looked into each others eyes, not before leaning into him. Then our lips meet, I forget about everything. His lips taste of mint and malteasters, perfectly soft lips.

Then a loud cough pulled me out of Marlie world, “could you stop turning my party into your relationship reunion?” Melissa question giggling.

“Hia babe” Charlie said before giving me a kiss on the cheek and walking back to the stage.

The first sang they performed was their hit single hopeful and then performed various covers like Magic's Rude.

Through out the show charlie made seductive face at me, making all the younger girls look at me enive but I just laughted at his silly behavior.

I am in love with an 16 year old idiot ❤

                        The End

A/N

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS IMAGINE MADE FOR MY FRIEND MEGAN FROM @BAMADDICT ON INSTA BUTBSHE DOESN'T HAVE GINGER HAIR SO....

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN EDIT JUST FIND ME ON:

INSTAGRAM: 1} @osmxn._
                        2} @andysbandanklecrew
                        3} @take5ive._

TWITTER:  1} @_sab_is_fab

AND...

SNAPCHAT (best option): itzsabiriin

Ilysfm

_sab_is_fab