Amber and Newt

A/N

Newt is from the movie/book series maze runner.

And just to say if you didn't know that you must revaluate your life.

Let's continue.....

Songs of the Chapter:

• I Will Never Let You Down ~ Rita Ora
• 30 Minute Break ~ The Luka State

Third Person POV

The darkness suffocated her, she had no memories except the word Amber.

She felt trapped, and weak because she had no recollection of how she ended up there.

The box opened, oval shaped images surrounded her. What would they do with her?

Her heart pounded, her breaths quick; she couldn't digest what was happening to her.

Then one of them, jumped in and she shuffled as fast she could only to have her back hit against the wall.

"Alby, she's a girl."

The statement created a wave of silent conversation.

She looked closer to see, a boy with short dusty blonde hair. He smiled towards her and gently took her hand helping her up.

Then all of a sudden she a completly compiled by faintness.

She stumbled a bit back. Unfortunately she hit her head, making the nausea increase by 100%

"It's okay I have got you."

"Who are you?"

"Newt."

"Why am I here?" She questioned, but Newt's eyes just held confusion and hope.

All she saw was his lips moving, but her eyes dropped slowly. She was again trapped in darkness but this was her own.

"Are you shanks just going to stand there?" Newt said, looking up. All the boys had blank faces. Newt just shook his head and pointed to one of the builders.

"Carry her to the Med-jacks." Newt said sternly, then turn around and added,

"And respect her, no games."

After the maze closes at sunset, Newt returns to visit the girl and her long brown hair spread all over the makeshift bed, he noted the small tan she had, and her small lips which seemed to be smiling and he wondered what was she dreaming of. Then Alby walks in; "Why a girl, it's always been boys so why a girl and why now?" He stated loudly. Newt just nodded his head as a symbol of recognition to what he's best friend had said. Both boys just stared at the unconscious female, but the both knew from now on things will change.

The night falls and Alby tells Newt they both need sleep, tomorrow might be a big day. The blonde boy gives her one more glance before leave the hut and wishing Jeff and Clint goodnight.

Newt lay down on his bed, but he couldn't knock this feeling of a duty of protection for the unnamed girl, he fell asleep but the last thing he thought of was her and her long brown hair which seem so similar.

However the girl was in a dream world. She was a ghost watching herself talking to a boy, she couldn't see his face but his blonde mess on his head seemed unforgettable. "We can't let them do this, they can't spilt us up." 

Herself seemed to be in tears, the boy wrapped his arm around her waist and hugged her close. "Amber baby I know, this hurt so much but we have no choice, they'll kill you if we don't and I couldn't live with the thought of you being dead." His smooth soft voice seemed to hold so much emotion.