Courtney and Rob

Song of the chapter:

•Hilary Duff ~ All About You (a/n I am obsess with this song!)
•Gotye ft Kimbra ~ Somebody That I Used To Know

Rob's POV

The clouds hung low, rain droplets call as if the sky was crying for me.

How could she!

Was I not enough? Why wasn't I enough for the love of my life?

The image replayed in my mind, her latched on top him, begging him, at his mercy.

Why?

I hate someone that I know used to know. She held my heart, it was hers to love and cherish.

Now I have to handle the broken pieces, that she destroyed.

I never have understood love, it takes days to build but second to destroy.

I looked up and saw the 'Little O' café, it looked homely and warm, the sweet smell of the cookies drawing me to the shop.

I push the small entrance open, rubbing my muddy trainors on the little mat, that had a quote written on it.I shiverred as I felt the heat slap me in the face, that's when I finally noticed I was freezing and my finger tips were blue, instinctively rubbing my hands together to create friction.

"Oh you look a right state, come take a seat, I'll get you a coffee and a cookie." A thick women's Australian accent scaried me, I looked up to see a women who looked about in her early 20's with bright brown eyes which quickly caught my attention, a smile which filled me with warm, her hair was covered with a light green scarf, wrapped around neatly.

She looked like like a cute cuddle teddy. Don't judge, I'm mentally still a kid.

I didn't say anything, just nodded and moved towards the seat she was pointing to.

"Take off your jacket, while I go get your coffee, there's is internet here if you want to connect to it. " She smiled as she whispered the password to me, before walking off.

I slipped off my soaked jacket placing it besides me. After feeling a small buzz in my back pocket I pulled my phone out of my back pocket. I had so many messages from her.

I simply unlocked my phone, and deleted the whole chat and went to her contact profile, opening the option to delete her or not; my finger hovered over for a while.

Before I could even make my mind up, I was interrupted, by the same still unnamed women.

"Here is your cookie and coffee; nice and hot with a small amount of sugar." She handed me the cup with the cookie gently, rubbing her hands against her apron.

"Thanks, you have been so very nice...." I thanked her, also leaving gap for her name.

"Oh I am such a numpty sometimes, I am Tulisa, but Lisa is fine, I own this place." Tulisa grinned, gesturing her arms around.

My eyes followed, I saw the little door I came in through and the tables spaced out neatly there were a few older couples seated around, the walls was a lovely honey brown with light yellow patterns and the floor was a stunning brown marble. Overall the café was perfect.

"This is a beautiful café Tulisa." I complimented honestly, she smiled for a moment then shook her head.

" Like I said Lisa is enough, Tulisa is too long." She explanied smiling before adding,

"Now let's deal with your clothes, my brother is about the same age as you he might have some clothes that will fit. Let me go get them but if you need anything just pop up to the desk Courtney can help you. " Tulisa, I mean Lisa suggested, before I could make an kind of argument against it, she was already gone.

I just sunk in to my chair, eating my cookie which made my taste buds dance.

I felt lonely, isolated from everyone, so I did what any person would do; well not any person would do and got up to talk to the girl Lisa told me about.

The girl was rushing around behind the till, sorting things out. Her hair was flicking through the air. She was quite short compared to my towering height, her dress stuck to her, as if it was a baby.

I sat down on the stool, and tapped the desk to try and get her attention.

Turning around; she jumped, shocked to see me.

But all I saw was her beautiful face.

THE END

THIS IMAGINE IS FOR A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND OF MINE CALLED COURTNEY AND I ALSO WROTE THIS BE #ROURTNEY IS OTP!! I HOPE THIS WAS WORTH THE WAIT COURTNEY 😆👍🏽 ALSO IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN IMAGINE PLEASE JUST CONTACT ME 😊

_sab_is_fab