Y/n The Puppy

You and Tadano are seen walking in the hall with Komi. You looked back at her as she seemingly moved elegantly down the halls. "I have to admit it... Komi-san is beautiful. Out of everyone I've seen, she would definitely have to take the cake. Pale white skin, smooth silky hair, big slit eyes. And I have to admit, she even smells good too. She's just stunning."

Tadano looked over at Komi. "I think we should try practice speaking to each other!"

"Ah, that's a good idea." You said and looked at Komi. "Let's try saying, 'Please be my friend'! If you can manage that, getting friends will probably be easy."

Komi stated at you, not moving at all. You started to get worried but... Then Komi-San stiffened like a rock. "KOMI-SAN?!"

[I know.]

"Komi! Komi-san! Maybe that was too hard right now! We can start at something smaller!" You began to freak out in worry.

[I know Komi has a Communication Disorder. And...]

Komi raised up one finger that was shaking and bright red. You immediately know what she meant and smiled. "Alright, we can try it one more time."

[I also know that she really wants to be able to speak with people. That's the Komi, I became friends with.]

You and the others were seen in class break.

Y/n has decided that his objective in High School is to help his first friend, Komi to 'make a hundred friends+1'. Tadano has decided to help as well.

"Komi is popular to begin with, so this should be easy." You thought to yourself. "I'm gonna try go and ask someone."

"Eh? Really?" Tadano was impressed.

"Yeah I'll just do this..."

"It seems like Komi wants to be friends with you." Your imagination self said to imaginary girls.

"Really, I'll be her friend!"

"Just like that." You said to him. He nodded and you looked around.

"But who are you gonna ask?" He asked you and you looked at three girls.

"Them." You started to walk over. "Yamai looks like the leader of a friendly group of girls. Hey, Yamai-san."

"Hm?" She turned around to look at you. "What is it, L/n-kun?"

"You see, Komi wants to befire

"You see, Komi wants to befire..." Yamai grabbed your shoulders. ".......?"

?"