Get Your Ass Over Here/ I Love You

"Hmm? When did you put on glasses?" You looked at Komi, who was wearing glasses and walking around still in a maid outfit.

Everyone around her was blushing as Tadano looked at her. "Is something wrong?"

'For some reason I feel like I'm being watched today more than usual.' Komi wrote on her notepad.

You smiled and her and shrugged. "That's no surprise. You look very beautiful in that outfit, after all."

Komi looked at the ground and started to fidget. While Tadano had a proud look at you, which you just smiled...in confusion. Komi then started to blush massively as steam came out her head. Omemine suddenly came out of nowhere and slapped you on the back. "Ow! What the-?! Why?!"

"It's stunning how perceptive yet dense you can be, Y/n. Did you get it from Tadano?" "Eh?" You and Tadano both responded to her words.

"Anyway, now that we're here, wanna come look around with us, Komi-San?" Omemine offered as she nodded.

"Us?" Tadano asked as Omemine nodded.

"Yeah, with...huh? Where did Kaede disappear to?" Omemine wondered.

huh? Where did Kaede disappear to?" Omemine wondered

(A/n: Can you find her?)

"Hmmm, ah, there she is." Omemine grabbed her.

"She actually found her...!" You and Tadano were shocked.

"There was soooo much interesting stuuuuuff~"

Otori-San rejoins the party.

And so, the group went around and enjoyed the festival. Looking at pictures, truth or false, show host games, games of tag for ice cream. There was a moment where Komi couldn't get her portrait done because she was too beautiful, which was understandable to you. Soon you all went to the second floor. "There seem to be baaands playing in the central yard."

"Oh, that sounds nice! Let's go!" Omemine said as Tadano sighed once he got there.

"It's heavy metal...." He sweatdropped as you smiled at the band.

"Hm, I didn't know.." You said as you looked at Komi, expecting her to be shaking but...

" You said as you looked at Komi, expecting her to be shaking but