1k Votes Chapter

Y/n wraps his arm around Yamai. "Let's tell each other secrets about ourselves. I'm gonna go first. I, hate you."
——————-

"Come sit down next to me, idiot." Nakanaka said patting her bed next to her. Y/n sat down and she immediately grabbed his ear. "Now listen to me young man, I am talk directly in your ear now. I need you to do me a favor. You WILL do this for me."

Y/n took out some paper. "I need you to go to GameStop, and I need you to ask the bastard working the counter if they have Sonic Adventure 2 Battle for the GameCube." She pushed you out the door. And you began to sprint. She looked out of the window at you. "If you come back empty handed, you'll be in big trouble, mister. You'll never see the light of day."
———————-
"Having no self control makes you a tough galute! Like me!" Y/n's father looked at young Y/n.

"But I don't wanna hurt nobody." Y/n replied and he kneeled down to him.

"Well, that's too bad kid. Because you're gonna hurt everybody!" He said with a smile.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
————————
"Why are your boobs so big?" Y/n's sister asked Tadano as Y/n tried not to laugh.

"They're not boobs." He replied.

"Do you have to wear a bra?" Tadano then started walking away as Y/n and his sister followed him. "So are my boobs as big as yours, Tadano?"

Y/n then bursted out in laugher. "AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!"
————————

"Yeah, that was so funny, you guys." Y/n's sister said and stepped outside. She called Y/n with tears in her eyes. "Bro, kids are drinking beer, I need you to come pick me up."
————————-

Y/n is seen looking at Najimi. "I sentence them to ten years in prison."

"Well your honor, maybe I can..." Najimi then extended its chest with heart eyes. "Change your mind."

Y/n were absolutely disgusted. "20 years."
————————
"Dude check out this Komi rug I just got." Tadano started running around it in a circle.

"Dude that's bad luck!" Y/n told him and he waved it off.

"Chill out bro." He said but then a huge Yamai came out of ceiling.

"WHO SUMMONED ME!?" "AAAAAA-!"
————————-
"You ever want to talk about your emotions, Yamai?" Y/n asked her.

"No." She replied, when Tadano came around the corner.

"I do."

"I know, Tadano."

"I'm sad."

"I know, Tadano."
—————————

Y/n kicked the door down, shirtless, holding a pizza box. "Did someone order a big sausage pizza?"

Najimi gained heart eyes and started approaching Y/n. "I did but I don't have any money."

"Why the fuck did you order a pizza-?" Y/n immediately left.
——————-

"If I had a penny for every time Komi wasn't beautiful, I'd have... no pennys!" Y/n shouted as Komi hid her blush with her notebook.
——————
Y/n look tired and fall off the bus. He walked up his school gate and grab the bars and start shaking. "Let me in. LET ME IIIIIIIIIIIIN!!!!"
———————-

'Fine...I guess... you are...m-My... little pogchamp...c'mere...?' Komi wrote but was worried if she did it right. Y/n immediately swept her off her feet with a bright smile and hugged her, Komi eventually hugged back with a smile of her own.
—————————