If She Didn't Hate Me...

People with a communication disorder are the kind of people should get along with others during a field trip.

The class is seen as Sasaki is seen talking to a group of friends, "I gotta greet them in high spirits. But what if they get grossed out? Then what?!"

Katou was also struggling with the approach, "...but still, it would be weird if I started avoiding them...ah, our eyes just met but I turned away...!!"

Komi is seen silent before shaking like crazy...

"I don't know how I should go greet them!"

But after the break, they would have no idea how to approach this people the next time they meet.

Nakanaka is seen trying to approach Agari before managing a conversation. The same with Otori, Inaka, and Onemine, as Inaka made the other two photos of the trip. Katai made some new friends and was happy, Y/n soon entered the classroom again. The three delinquents bowed, "L/n! Good morning!"

"Oh...morning." Y/n muttered as he was clearly confused.

Y/n looked to see Komi staring into the distance, he followed her eye sight before looking at her with a smile, she wasn't moving though. Y/n patted her back and gave a light push forward, she was shocked. She looked back a bit, Y/n simply clenched his fist with a smile. However Komi was right in front of Katou. "Komi-San? Err...goo..."

'Good morning.' Komi wrote as Katou giggled.

"You're honestly really funny. You talk with a notebook." Katou brushed her hair back behind her ear, with a large smile, "good morning. Komi-San."

Sasaki saw the two talking and looked at her friends, "ah, sorry. Hold on a bit...Morning!"

Later that same day, Onemine looked at Komi, "so Komi-San, what are you gonna do for valentines?"

"!" Komi looked at her before taking a quick peek to her left at Y/n, who was not paying attention, before holding up, 'I haven't really decided on anything yet.'

"You paused for a bit there." Onemine called her out with a smirk, "anyway, wanna come make some chocolate at my place today? Every year I make some for my family. So while I'm at it, I might as well invite some friends to make them together since that'd be more fun, right?"Komi nodded. "'Lrght! Then it's decided!"

"Can I~ come~ too~?" Otori appeared.

"Sure, come on over!" Onemine said before she rested her face on her hand, looking at Y/n, "sorry, L/n. Today is a girl's night."

"It's not like I was thinking of going!" Y/n shouted, but the boy was listening in.

And soon enough...

Valentine's Day.

Love.

It is something one just cannot live without.

On this day, even the most ladylike girls are allowed to greet those who they love and respect.

The girls get excited, while the boys become restless.

Yes, today is!

The most anticipated day of the month!!