Pool Time & Summer Festival!

"What are you doing over there!? We'll leave you behind!" Najimi shouted at you and Komi as you waved your hand.

"Sorry, we're coming!" You shouted as You and Komi tried to get of your blushes and walked forward to join the rest.

"Summary of last time! Komi-San decided to go to the pool with everyone. And now, will there be a swimsuit scene?" Najimi said something weird again.

"What are you talking about?" Tadano questioned.

"WWWWWWWAIT FOR MEEEE!!" Agari appeared running towards you all. "PPPPPLEASE DON'T LEAVE MEEEEEE!!"

"Ah, I forgot I called Agari-Chan too." Najimi started to laugh.

"You're a demon child, aren't you?" You asked them as Yamai suddenly shows up with her group.

"WAAAAAIT! DON'T LEAVE IS BEHI~ND!" She said with a smile.

"Hm? I don't remember inviting Yamai-Chan though..." Najimi said something scary.

"Oh, my~, if it isn't Komi-San? What a coincidence!! We also came to the pool." Yamai said and you gained a serious case of Deja Vu. "That's right! Now what we're all here, let's group up and play together!"

"Eh, yeah I'm okay with that." Najimi said and looked at Komi. "What about you, Komi-San?"

As the number of people increased, Komi's nervousness suddenly skyrocketed.

"SUMMER!"

"SUNLIGHT!"

"PEOPLE!"

"POOL!"

".......!" Komi gained starts in her eyes.

It's her first time at this kind of place.

Komi started to get nauseous due to the amount of people, she started it fall back but you lightly pushed her back on her feet. "It's alright. We're all here with you. Let's just have fun."

"Komi-saaan! The changing room is this way!" Yamai shouted as Komi started walking over there.

"See you later, Y/n." Najimi said and you nodded.

"See you later." You started to walk away as did Najimi. You grabbed Najimi by the shoulder. "Wait, where do you think you're going?"

 "Wait, where do you think you're going?"

"Eh?" "Don't play stupid."

Najimi was forced to change in the mixed toilets.

You and the boys were waiting outside with your bathing suits on. Tadano and the others kept looking at your abs as you started to get self conscious. Suddenly. "THANKS FOR WAITING!"