The Blood Oath! EXPLOSION!!

A girl with a patch over her left eye is seen holding her bag and moving around the popular girls. She maneuvers into the class and sees Komi, and is stunned by her beauty. She walked by Komi and immediately grabbed her chest. "GAH!"

"?!" Everyone jumped as the girl started shaking.

"Wha...what is this? The forbidden power dragon force inside me is reacting? But why?" She dramatically said and then looked at Komi. "Could it be...PRINCESS KOMILIA?!"

"Princess Komilia?" You, Komi, Tadano, and Najimi questioned as usual.

Nakanaka is a chuunibyou.

"Eh? Komi-San, you know Nakanaka-Chan?" Najimi asked while Komi shook.

Komi doesn't remember meeting her.

"PRINCESS KOMILIA! COULD IT BE THAT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN? IT IS I!" Nakanaka shouted. "THE ONE WHOSE TRUE NAME IS AROST LES PRIMAVERA!"

Real name; Nakanaka Omoharu.

"True name?" You quickly questioned as Nakanaka gripped her arm.

"After reincarnating and crossing the world line innumerable times... I suppose this behavior is expected." She stated and Tadano gripped his chest.

" She stated and Tadano gripped his chest

"What is this? I remember this feeling..." A person who was once a chuunibyou.

"PRINCESS! IF THE DISTANCE BETWEEN US EXCEEDS 10 METERS, THIS TRAPPED POWER OF DRAGON FORCE WILL CAUSE A MASSIVE EXPLOSION AND... Err... THE WORLD SHALL PERISH! M-MAKE HASTE! YOU MUST MAKE A 'BLOOD OATH' WITH ME!" "EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING HAS BEEN FINE UP UNTIL NOW?" You questioned Nakanaka's weird remarks. Is there something wrong? You saw Komi started writing in her notebook.

'Can you tell me more about that massive explosions in more detail...?' "SHE BELIEVED IT?!" The notebook said as Komi shakes immensely. Nakanaka held her arm and started to squirm.

"Le...Let's see...when dragon force starts reacting... we, err, begin resonating and..." 'What is this 'Dragon Force'?" Komi's notebook asked.

"Well, that's..." Nakanaka started to blush.

It's embarrassing to explain these kind of things.