What If...?

Communication disorder. It's a condition where a person had problems with communicating with other people.

A beautiful woman is seen walking into the school. People around her start to stare.

This person is an example of someone with such a condition. An important thing to remember is: Just because the person had trouble communicating, doesn't mean that person doesn't want to communicate with others.

Itan Private School. It's a well-known advanced high school in the prefecture.

A young boy begun to put his shoes in his  locker when he notice someone to his left. Tadano just kept walking on...meanwhile a girl looked at Y/n, "oh, hi! Nice to meet you. We must be classmates, right?"

Y/n's face stiffened and he looked to her, to which he started to give a deadly aura and glare at her. His eyes were piercing her soul, they looked like a darkness swept over her very soul and was trapping Komi into its swarm. "Eeeeh?! Did I say it wrong! I thought it was just a proper greeting."

Y/n quickly walked off as Komi started to relax. "Maybe...he's shy?"

She looks to his locker, "L/n. That's a pretty cool name."

She then head to her classroom and sat down. "Either way, I think this school is going to be okay. I hope I have fun here."

She noticed someone next to her, realizing that's it's the boy from before. "I didn't think we'd be desk buddies..."

Y/n started to shake as the class started to look at him.

"L/n, huh? Hehehehehehe."

Y/n made himself the center of attention on his first day of school.

Komi looked around to see cameras and people outside, "eh? Are they...filming me? No...maybe I'm just overthinking it."

The teacher walked up to the board. "Self-introduction time."

"IIIIIIIIIIIII M-M-M-MY NAME IS AGARIIIIIIII,UUUUUUMMMMMMM, NICE TO MMMMMMMEEEETTT YOUUU ALLLLLLLLLL!" Agari loudly introduced herself.

"Wahahahahaha! Agari, you're being too loud!" A girl patted her on the back and the class smiled. Y/n turned his head the other way.

"Seems like this is a nice class! Phew." Komi thought as the teacher looked around before.

"Next."

Komi stood up as so she can be seen. The filming got more intense and she started to get a little nervous. "I...I'm Komi Shouko, it's nice to meet you all."

She then sat down, wondering if she's did it correctly. The teacher called out the next person, and for a moment, nobody appears to be next. But, then teacher taps Y/n's desk, alerting him. He had two things behind his ears, but no one but Komi saw them. He soon panicked before calming down in a silent manner, he raised his hands to speak, but it seemed useless. He tried to do something with his hands before it failed. He went up to the board and grabbed the chalk. He then spelled his name as: L/n Y/n.

'I'm looking forward to attending this school. I hope to get along with everyone and that you all can accept me.'

The note Y/n left didn't really to land or rather nobody cared too much. Komi was still fixated on the two things he was hiding under his hair.

Soon class went as normal. It was actually pretty boring since many knew most of the stuff anyway. Plus, first day of school, the teachers didn't really have anything for anyone to do. "Bring the things I listed to school tomorrow. Got it, kids?"