The Cultural Festival

(Congrats on the Anime! Expect pictures from the anime soon!)

Komi is seen walking with her school bag.

"...So anyway, I was hungry. I had a half day in school because of the fire inspection, so I quickly left and hastily made my way to the station. I'm not in a hurry. I'm just hungry. Damn, I'm so hungry I could starve. Why must I suffer like this...?"

"Najimi, what are you doing?" You asked them as they tried to do Komi's voice. You soon arrived at school.

"YAAAAAAY!! OUR HALF DAY IS OVER!!!" Najimi shouted with a smile. "WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO AND PLAY?"

"Is going home to study not an option?" Tadano asked and you sighed.

"I hope that's not what I have to do. I'm already had enough studying from trying to help Miku with homework." You cried out in pain as Tadano patted your back.

"Ah! Ahahaha! Someone's stomach is rumbling ~! Whose was it?" Najimi asked and you all looked at Agari. "...Ah."

"I-I-I'm so-so-sorry y-you heard my s-stomach rumble, and you even invited me out t-to lunch! I'm so s-sorry!!" Agari said as you all were seen in the Italian District. "I-I-In return i-I'll... it's not much but, want me to introduce you to a nice shop around here?"

"?!" When Agari-San talks about food, her demeanor completely changes!!

"Hmm, then can you show us a shop that you haven't been to yet? It's funnier that way." Najimi said as everyone was shocked. Nevertheless, Agari led you to Nita Diner.

"This is the only shop around here...that I've never visited before." She said and you looked at it.

"It looks antique and old." You said as Tadano looked at Agari.

"So why haven't you come here before?" He asked and Agari out her index fingers together.

"Ah... that's because... I can't enter a shop unless other people are inside." She said and you and Komi knew the feeling.

"We totally get that..!" You, Komi, and Tadano all thought.

"Hmmm. Then let's check it out!!" Najimi rushed forward. "Excuse mee, a table for four please~!!"

"What a Powerful social monster..." You thought we everyone walked in. A lady zoomed to your sides.

"Ah, w-welcome! Sit wherever you like." She said as you all took a seat. You saw the daughter and father chief's looking at Komi and then getting determined.

"Sounds like trouble." You thought to yourself as you sat down next to Komi.

"Welcome, have some water." The lady slid a glass of water to you and Najimi.

"Oh, thank you." You said as the lady then placed a large fancy cup of water in front of Komi.

"Water~" "w-water?" You questioned as she smiled.

"Okay, when you've decided on your order, just call me over..." The daughter said as Tadano raised his hand.

"...Ah, excuse me. You haven't given us any water..." Tadano said as she looked at him.

"Ah, you were here?" "We were here?!" Tadano and Agari were concerned.

Najimi rested their arms on the table. "There's so much on the menu. I've decided! What about you guys?"

It was silent as you hummed looking at the menu.

Komi can't decide on a single thing right now.