𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

Aging Backwards

"This is crazy. This is fucking crazy." Sabrina announced looking down at young Derek and feeling confused as hell. He was laying on the metal exam table in Deaton's animal clinic because of course their first idea was to bring him idea. Mostly because they had no clue what had happened to him and hoped the wise old Deaton had the answers.

But he didn't. And they were basically screwed.

"This is well beyond my experience." the veterinarian clarified once more, taking a step back from Derek's body and turning off the small eye flashlight in his hands.

"So what do we do with him?"

The Druid sighed, "Until he wakes up. Probably not much. It might be best to leave him with me. He'll be safe here."

"You mean from Kate?" Sabrina corrected him before calming herself down and reaching forward to grip onto Derek's hand. He was extremely cold, and even though he looked almost completely different, he felt exactly the same, and it gave her a slight bit of reassurance.

"If she's alive and she is what you say she is, she won't be able to walk past that gate."

Lydia's brows furrowed as she took a step forward and examined the Derek in front of her, it didn't make sense to her, or anyone why the huntress would do something like this. "Why would she want do this to him?"

"Knowing Kate, it's probably for a reason that won't be any good for anyone but her."

"And bad for everyone else." Lexie added, looking across at a silent Sabrina. The whole ride back, the girl had been silent, she swapped places with Kira who decided to ride on the back of Scott's bike so Sabrina could be with Derek, the entire ride was spent with her making sure he was okay. She wasn't about to just drop that.

"You guys should probably go home. He doesn't look to be in any danger. So maybe the rest of you should get some sleep? It is a school night...And you all need to start taking care of your own lives again."

"Well, I'm not going anywhere." the female Alpha stated adamantly clutching onto Derek's hand and brushing her hand over his forehead. It was so weird to see him like this...her age. The girl shook away her thoughts before turning back to see the others watching her carefully, "I'm staying. I have to."

Even though some of them didn't know if it was a good idea, like Stiles and Lexie, Scott nodded, knowing there was no way he could convince his sister not to stay. "Okay, text us if anything happens." Scott directed Stiles and Lydia out of there, Lexie following close behind before she stopped and turned to her best friend,

"Are you sure about this?"

Sabrina gave a reassuring smile as she rubbed her thumb against the back of Derek's hand, "I'll be fine."