𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Lake House Party

Liam was the first to set foot into the house, but when he spotted them all stood around he immediately turned back, being met by a sneaky trickster covering the front door

Liam was the first to set foot into the house, but when he spotted them all stood around he immediately turned back, being met by a sneaky trickster covering the front door. "Sorry." Kira spoke, her back pressed against the wood as the freshman just stepped into the living room and huffed. His eyes trailed across the place, from the chains in the open bag to the old, traditional decor of the house. Then he looked through the people before him, he had met the three 'S's before but he didn't recognise anyone else. 

"What the hell is this?" he regained his ability to speak, anger coursing through his veins the more he moved. In fact every time his heart beat, the angrier he got.

"Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam." Stiles announced, looking over the boy and spotting his clenched fists, as well as his heaving chest. Yep, he looked exactly like Scott when the true Alpha had first shifted. 

"And we're the only ones that can help."

Sabrina shook her head and stepped forward, her brother needed to be more specific, he needed to explain everything to this kid because he still had no idea what was going on, "Correction. We're the only ones who can help." she had pointed to herself and to Scott. The two Alphas because truly they were the only ones who could teach him control. Teach him how to survive and how to fight. They were gonna be his babysitters from now on, and Sabrina had already started to dread it. 

After a painful 10 minutes of trying to explain the overview of the most important supernatural creatures, Liam just stood in the centre of the room baffled, and angrier by the second. His brows furrowed as he looked around the group once more, "Werewolves." both Scott and Sabrina nodded when he pointed at them, "Werecoyote." Malia shrugged, as she tried to control herself, then the boy shifted to Lydia and Lexie who were awaiting at least a thousand questions, "Banshee."

After a couple of nods he spun around and raised a brow at Kira, "Fox?"

"Kitsune. But fox works." Liam sighed as he turned around, then he cocked his head at Stiles, realising they hadn't told him anything about the human boy. 

"What are you?"

"Uh, for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil." Lexie's hand slipped into Stiles', giving the boy a sad smile because she knew how difficult it was for him to talk about the time he was once possessed. 

"What are you now?"

Stiles glanced down at the girl before turning to Liam with a shrug, "Better. Um..."

The space went silent as Liam's brows furrowed at the duffel bag on the table. Angrily, he folded his arms and looked up with an accusatory expression, "Are those for me?"

"No, they're for me." Malia put on show her electric blue eyes, startling the kid even more and causing him to flinch.

"How did you do that?"