𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Time of death

All muffled voices stopped when Sabrina entered her kitchen

All muffled voices stopped when Sabrina entered her kitchen. They watched her pass them, her mind elsewhere and ignoring the stupid plan they had now come up with. A plan that would mean she wouldn't have a brother for the next few hours. Maybe it's better that way, she thought, still pissed at everyone for lying to her. "Sabrina?"

The girl stopped in front of the kitchen counter, turning around to see that all eyes were boring deep holes into her head, "What? Why is everyone looking at me?"

"The plan,"

"Oh, I'm sorry I'm not reacting to this plan with the appropriate resentment. I'm really hungry." The girl ignored their baffled looks and swung open the fridge door, her eyes scouring the contents for any leftovers or sweet treats. In the end she found nothing and moved along to the various cupboards where she found a half eaten tub of vanilla icing. She had probably chowed down the other half one restless night. A tolerable habit. Spooning a dollop into her mouth, she turned back to see the others either with raised brows or agape mouths.

"Umm, you know Scott may well die from this." Sabrina's brows just furrowed at Kira's statement whilst shovelling another spoonful of melting icing into her mouth,

"And I should care why?" When everyone gave her a look of disbelief she just groaned in annoyance and stared at her brother, her twin. The one person she had trusted to tell her the truth. Always. No matter what it did to their relationship. "You lied to me. You all did. And frankly it's one of the most devious things anyone has done to me. So for all I care you can rot in hell,"

"Sabrina-"

"Not only is Malia not talking to any of us, she thinks that I betrayed her." Her voice had risen to its peak at this point, and she was past the point of forgiving them, she just wanted to express the utmost disappointment she had in her pack. "The one person she trusted most in the pack, and she thought I deceived her, when in reality it was you guys deceiving me. I mean did you all know? How could you all know and keep it from me?"

At this point they had all shamefully hung their heads, knowing that it was a mistake keeping it from her, but to the rest of the pack members, they knew it was a job that landed in the shoulders of Scott...or Lexie. So Stiles swooped is to find an excuse, "Because we knew this is how you would react,"

"Oh screw you Stiles, you knew before I even properly met Malia. All of you could've told me then, but you didn't, you didn't think that as an Alpha I should have that information."

"Okay look we can talk about this later-"

"Excuse me, no, I wanna talk right here, right now." Sabrina yelled, slamming the icing down onto the counter as she scrutinised her brother with steam emitting from her ears, "And I want a friggin' apology,"

"Well you're not getting one." The room fell so silent that they could hear a pin drop. With her jaw slack, she stared at her brother in disbelief. He wasn't even willing to be sorry for the lies he had kept from her. This wasn't him. It wasn't Scott. He was never like this. "We have a plan to focus on Sabrina, the last thing anyone is actually worried about is your feeling of betrayal. Now listen,"