𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Cousin Miguel and Berserkers

"What was your problem with Lexie? And can you be a little careful with my Jeep?" Stiles pleaded as Sabrina rolled her eyes and took corners with no care in the world

"Look, Stiles for once mind your damn business. This has nothing to do with you. And besides there's nothing wrong, I'm just not in the mood. Normally I can handle it, but not today. Being tased doesn't help either."

The boy raised his eyebrows, clutching onto the side of the door nervously as he glanced over at the girl he'd consider a sister, "So you guys are gonna be fine?"

"Yes Stiles, we are gonna be fine." Sabrina answered exasperatedly, her hands turning white from how hard she was clutching onto the steering wheel, As she turned down her street, she managed to slow down a little, "Because any other time, I can handle her pessimistic personality,"

"Hey..."

The Alpha rolled her eyes at how much he decided to overlook it, "What, I'm not saying she's a bad person, it's just an annoying ass quality. Just like my lack of filter, something I've gotten better at recently, especially around Malia." this was true, the girl usually just said whatever came to her straight away. But after meeting the werecoyote, the girl who had no idea how to be human, it was pretty easy to improve it.

"I was just worried, that's all." Stiles sighed as she finally turned into her driveway.

"Stiles, we're bound to fight at times. We're best friends, honestly I'm surprised we've never had a row like that before. We've been through a lot." when she turned off the ignition, she turned around in her seat, completely forgetting that young Derek was there and listening to their weird conversation. "Right, let's go."

Sabrina unlocked the door and strolled in, dropping the keys by the front door before heading into the living room, wanting to go into the kitchen and get a soda. But then she spotted her dad and froze in her tracks, Stiles and Derek were still quite a bit behind her so they hadn't spotted him yet, "We're going to wait here for Scott. We're going to sit quietly. We're not going to call or talk to anyone."

"Do I talk to you?"

"No."

"Fine."

"Good." suddenly, Stiles bumped into the back of Sabrina and recovered slightly before looking at her with raised brows,

"Who's going to talk to him?"

"Hey dad," the girl smiled fakely, spotting the takeout in his hands and remembering they were supposed to have dinner all together but also knowing that him being here was gonna mess this whole thing up. 

The man nodded, his hands in his pockets as he squinted his eyes at the unknown boy beside her, "Sabrina,"

"Ah! Are you getting taller?"