𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

Missing Beta

"Stiles you're gonna have to tell him without me?" Lexie broke the news to him, fiddling with the ring on her finger and just thinking about him

"Stiles you're gonna have to tell him without me?" Lexie broke the news to him, fiddling with the ring on her finger and just thinking about him. She didn't want to do this, but she had no choice, and she had no other choice than to keep Stiles in the dark. She hoped that he would eventually forgive her, that once she had cracked the last third of the Deadpool he'd congratulate her rather than chide her. 

"What?!" The boy hissed down the phone, "but this was your idea."

The girl sighed, pacing a parking lot as she got prepared to lie to her boyfriend, "Yeah I know that, but Kira needs me. She's freaking out. Just let me know how it goes. I'll talk to you later,"

"Okay, I love you." He answered just kicking her further in the gut. She hated lying to him about what she was doing, especially anything banshee related because she knew he was scared she'd be thrown back into Eichen House or something much worse. 

"I love you too." When she ended the call, the girl let out a deep sigh, she wasn't meeting up with Kira at all. In fact the brunette was having a serious conversation with her parents. Instead, she was at the animal clinic, ready to get help from a wise Druid.

Stepping in, she spotted that the gate was already open ready for arrival, she had informed him prior that she was coming in to get some of his expertise help. She needed to figure out that key and the only was with the help of Deaton. The gate didn't need to be propped open, since she could pass mountain ash, but it seemed necessary anyway, a sort of free passage to her oncoming doom and onslaught of painful memories.

"You ready?" A voice questioned from the shadows, then Deaton came into view, leaning against the doorframe and being creepier than usual.

Lexie just took in a deep breath before shrugging her shoulders. What else could she possibly lose? "Not really, but what choice do I have?"

"Then let's get started." As Lexie was planning on finishing this once and for all, Stiles and Lydia were at the Sheriff's station convincing Parrish of this weird Deadpool, as well as agreeing on an idea that he knew would be going against Lexie's wishes. But if it got them answers and she never found out, then he didn't see the harm.  

Whilst both of them were lying to each other, Sabrina was stalking down the hallway of school with Scott, she was supposed to be helping Derek in a few hours but something worse just came up, "what do you mean he's missing?"

"He's gone. Garrett took him."

"Garrett?!" Sabrina's anger boiled over as she clenched her fists and stopped in the middle of the empty corridor watching her brother with rage searing through her eyes. "I'm gonna kill him."

"Don't worry about Garrett I'm gonna deal with him and try get Liam back that way. But I need you to track his scent. Liam hugged you last night so you probably have his scent locked in by now."