𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

The Sun, The Moon, The Truth

Sabrina made her way down the hall, her hands rubbing against the raw skin on her neck, it was yet to heal

Sabrina made her way down the hall, her hands rubbing against the raw skin on her neck, it was yet to heal. She had just been questioned by a deputy, the school now flooded with the entirety of Sheriff Stilinski's police force. The girl was in search for her brother and Liam, the two having been questioned themselves. But instead she ran into someone else, the man immediately bundling her up in a tight bear hug without prior explanation.

Sabrina sighed into the embrace, her dad practically choking the life out of her. She was glad he was worried, that he cared, but it was the worst possible moment because she had things to do. Derek had just called from the Animal Clinic, and they were needing help with Brett. So that's where she was supposed to be headed after giving her brother the heads-up. But obviously her plans always seem to fail when it comes to having anything to do with her father.

When he finally pulled away, Agent McCall examined his daughter worriedly, "Are you hurt? What did she do to you?"

"Dad I'm fine, I promise." but despite her reassuring words, his gaze settled on the faint burn line along her throat,

"You're hurt, you should go see your mom about that. Why hasn't a deputy escorted you yet?" His questions were getting out of hand as he tried to rush away and find some free officer to take her to the hospital for absolutely no reason because the mark was gonna heal anyway.

The werewolf quickly stopped her dad, grabbing his arm firmly and pulling him back before her face softened. "Dad, it's okay. I'm gonna be fine."

"Urgh I should've been there. I said I'd be at all your games and I wasn't. I'm sorry." Sabrina couldn't help the faint smile that appeared on her lips. A year ago when Scott and her played in the Lacrosse championships, he was nowhere to be seen, he wasn't even in their life anymore, and now...he was mad at himself for not being there. It just solidified one thing, he had changed and she was so glad she had given him another chance.

"It was just one game, you'll come to the next one."

"But I should've been there for you guys."

"Trust me, you didn't want to be here for this one. And besides it was just a scrimmage, the real games come later." her father smiled at her attempts to downplay his absence, he knew he had made a mistake for being too busy at the station but she was just proving to him that she accepted that, that even though he still has been slightly missing in their lives lately, that they'll always find some time to spend some father-daughter time.

"Okay sweetheart, I'll be at the next one. And that's not just a promise." The man had engulfed his daughter in yet another hug, this time the warm gesture being reciprocated as the girl tightened her arms around her father's back. She'd never admit it, but she was relieved to have him back in her life, as long as she ignored ever little traumatic memory of their past. "I should go find Scott, apologise to him too."