Hair dye

(A/N: I know it's short but at least it's something. I hope you like it, I'll write more on weekend)

Disclaimer: I don't own anything besides Autumn!

The next day I got up and went to the living room to see Hara sleeping peacefully on the couch. 'He looks so cute!' I thought and walked to my computer to watch random videos while waiting for Hara and Autumn to wake up. I came across some hair dyeing videos. 'Huh. I could dye my hair, it's been a while since the last time.' I didn't dye my hair that much, (A/N: I do!! Actually I got this idea cuz I'm gonna dye my hair today :3) it could be fun and change in my outlook would be nice.

I jumped up from my chair making it fall down waking up Hara from his peaceful dream. I ran to my room to get Autumn to get up, leaving confused Hara to look at me like 'what he fuck is wrong with you'. I jumped on my bed and took hold of Autumn's shoulders shaking her to death.

"A! (It's her nickname from now on :3) Get up! We have things to do!" Autumn got up and gripped my hand taking them off her shoulders. Geez woman! What do you want? What so important to wake me up from my beautiful dream" She said and put my hands down.

"I wanna dye my hair."

Autumn jumped up bringing me with her dancing around my room. "That's awesome idea. I should dye my hair too!" I danced around with her and then looked at her in the eyes with a serious expression. "Tho, I'm not gonna let you dye my hair. Last time I had to cut my tips off."

We stopped dancing and sat back down.

"Let's ask Urushihara to help!"

We both got up and ran to find Hara. We found him playing some game while sitting with his legs crossed. I jumped on him while Autumn sat down next to him, both of us leaning on him. (A/N: ..... must be kind of awkward for him :D) "We need your help!" We shouted in his face.

He leaned back away from us with his face bright red. "N-need help with what?" He said shuttering a little in the beginning.

"We're gonna dye our hairs and we need your help with it." i said calmly while still sitting on his lap (A/N: So cute ;3).

"O-oh, okay then. But, why can't you do it yourself?"

I crossed my arm in front of  my chest puffing my cheeks. "It's hard to do it to self and last time I let Autumn to dye my hair, i had to cut the tips of my hair off!"

Hara stared at me his blush becoming even more deeper red.

"O-oh. Then when are you planing on dyeing your hair?"

Autumn and I jumped up taking Hara's hand and ran for the door.

"Right now!!" We both yelled.

"Wait... maybe we should change our clothes first." Autumn said stopping us.

.

.

.

.

"Good idea."