Dyeing part 1

(y/n)s POV

I walked around looking at the hair dyes. Most of them were natural colors like black, brown and blonde. There were ombres too. I finally found what we were looking for.

"A, Hara! Found them!"

A and Hara walked over and looked at the dyes. A bend down searching through the colors.

There were colors like red, pink, blue, purple, turquoise, green and different pastel colors.

"So what should we pick?" I asked bending down to search with her.

"I think pink would suit you." A said pointing at the pastel pink color with a smile on her face.

"If you get to pick a color for me then I wanna pick one for you!" I said/ yelled smiling back at her before turning to look through the color 'til I layed my eyes on a perfect color for her.

I took the color and showed it to A.

"This is gonna be your new hair color!" 

A looked at the box. It was a light blue hair dye. 

"Are you done yet. I'm not really comfortable with this much people around." Hara said looking around nervously at the crowd of people around.

"Yeah, we're done. And you don't have to feel so nervous, we're here with you." I told him with a gentle smile on my face and took his hand in my free hand leading him towards the chackout.

We walked hand in hand A following behind with a smirk. What I didn't notice was a deep red blush on Hara's face. He looked away holding my hand tightly like he feared I would disappear leaving him alone in the crowd of people rushing around only caring about theyr own lifes.

~Time skip~

I opened the door letting A and Hara inside before me. I took my shoes off and walked to the kitchen putting the little plastic bag down on the counter. 

"(y/n), do you have any old shirt to borrow for the dyeing?" A said walking to the kitchen. "I should have, wait a sec." I said and walked to my room over to my closet. I found a black old t-shirt that said '2 FAB 4 U' (A/N: I just love Pewdiepie :3)

I went back to the kitchen only to find it empty. I walked to the living room finding A laying on the floor singing Princess Kennys theme song from the south park game called 'The stick of truth'.

"A, here, you can borrow this." I said and trew the shirt on her face. 

I went to my room and took a white old shirt putting it on. I took another shirt for Hara berore I walked out to get A and Hara. 

"A, Hara! You ready?"

They walked in the bathroom I had went in to. I trew the shirt I had in my at Hara who caught it with one hand. "Put that on so you wont get your normal clothes dirty. You can go change in my room."

He nodded and walked out. A and I took the needed things and put them on the bathroom counter beside the sink.

Hara walked back and we started with my hair.

I took a chair, put it infront of the sink and sat down looking at hara through the mirror on the wall.

"A can show you what to do." 

A and Hara put the color in my hair and Hara rubbed around to make sure it was everywhere so they wouldn't miss a spot.

After that was done A put a plastic bag on my hair and we went to watch south park in the living room.

~Time skip 1 h~

Hara helped me to wash the color from my hair, and we got my shirt wet while doing so.

When I was drying my hair with a towel I saw Hara smirking with a blush on his face.

"What?" 

He looked me in the eyes still smirking. "Nice bras."

'Wait, what?' I thought and looked down to see my shirt wet making it see through.

I blushed and looked away.

"Oh... Uh..Thanks, I guess." I said and walked away.