Three poor kids part 2

"Hey Kenny! What did you do to get them after you? did you rape someone again?" A fat kid in red shirt yelled laughing. I regoniced him as Eric Cartman, the kid who was always mocking others.

"I didn't do anything!" I turned to the kid and saw it was just who we were looking for.

I walked slowly towards Kenny while everyone in the room stared at me. When I was right in front of his desk I kneeled down to his level and leaned on his desk with my forearms.

"Hey Kenny, you still remember us?" I asked smiling softly at him looking straight in his eyes wich were partly covered with his hood. His eyes windened in realation.

"(y-y/n)?" He asked with watery eyes. I flashed him a huge smile and nodded. "That's me."

"(y/n)!" He jumped in my arms and buried his face in my chest. I hugged him and rested my head on his.

I petted his head with my other hand and whispered in his ear. "You'll be okay, we're all here for you and Karen. We'll keep you safe."

He's shoulders were shaking and I felt my chest get wet and I knew he was crying.

"Hahahaa! The poor kid is crying! Kenny it's no use, nobody's gonna love you, you're gonna die on the street alone." Cartman laughed. I released small amount of blood lust wich everyone noticed and stared at me in shock. A walked over, kneeled beside me and lifted Kennys face to look at him straight in the eyes with a gentel smile on her face. "We heard what happened to your parents. From now on you and Karen are gonna live with me, okay?"

Kenny nodded and buried his face in As chest. she picked him up and I took his bag from the floor that was next to his desk. I walked to his teacer and told him we were gonna take Kenny with us, even tho he probably already figured it out. A put Kenny down and told him that he could say goodbye to is friends.

He walked closer to the students and looked at each of his friends. "I think this is goodbye then. I'll come visit sometimes if I can and....Cartman... fuck you, you fucking fatass I'm gonna get a real home!" Kenny laughed. A walked next to him and decided to rub it in the kids faces. " Actually you're gonna live in a mansion. And you'll be rich, cuz I'm gonna adopt you." She said smirking and rested her arm on his shoulders. "Whoohoo!!" Kenny yelled and jumped around the room. Hara stood beside me with a confused expression. "I still don't know what's going on.." He said sulking and leaned on me. I giggled and patted his head. "Don't worry, we'll explain later and don't you fall asleep on m- you already fell asleep. Great.." I picked him up and put him on my back.

"C'mon, let's go find Karen."

(A/N: I'm so sorry it's so poorly written but I'm very tired (and lazy) and feeling kind of sick, but here it is anyways. I know there wasn't much about Hara but I'll make the next chapter more fluffy, 'kay? :3)