Sleeping problems

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except Autumn!

I just started cooking dinner for me and Hara-san when I heard knock on the door.

"Hara-san! Can you get the door?" I would have done it my self, but I couldn't leave the food on the stove alone, it could catch a fire.

I heard Hara-san get up from the couch and walk to the door. Before he got to the door though , it opened and Autumn walked in like it was her own house.

"(y/n), I'm home!" She yelled happily and ran to hug me. "You got her fast." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Ofcourse I did!" Autumn said and turned to Hara-san who was standing not so far from us.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Autumn!" She said this time speaking Japanese.

Hara-san looked suprised and it took couple of seconds to answer. "Uh.. I thought you didn't speak Japanese?"

Autumn kept smiling and explained that she knows how to speak Japanese, but speaks (Whatever language is used where Ur from) with you most of time.

"Oh, Uh anyway, nice to meet you, I'm Urushihara Hanzo." Hara-san said a bit hesitantly.

After that, Hara-san went back to play games while I kept cooking dinner with Autumn sitting on the table behind me, singing and doing other random stuff with me.

After dinner was ready I sat down with Autumn and called Hara-san to join us.

Hara-san sat down next to me to eat and play with his pasta consol.

"So, how long did you plan to stay here?" I asked before stuffing more food to my mouth.

"I was thinking about staying here for a week and then go to an anime con after that." She said.

" 'kay. Do you mind sleeping with me 'cause I only have one bed and Hara-san sleeps on the couch." I asked her after I was done with my food.

"I don't mind. I'm gonna go look around the city for for some things for the con, I'll see ya later!" Autumn said and took her small purse from chair next to her before walking out of the door.

" Okay, see ya." I said waving her goodbye.

I took my and Autumn's dishes, put them in the sink and turned to Hara-san playing his pasta console with his plate empty.

"(y/n)?" He asked now turning to look at me and putting his console away.

"Yeah?" I said and leaned against the sinks edge.

"You said that you work for the company that works on the game." Hara-san asked tilting his head. 'Oh my gosh he looks cute!'

A small blush made it's way to my cheeks, but it was barely visible.

"Yes, what about it?"

"What do you do exactly?"

I stood up straight, walked towards my living room. "I can show you."

I sat down on my computer chair and Hara-san took a chair from kitchen and sat down next to me.

I opened a program that I use to make art and showed him some pictures I made from the game.

"Did you do those?!" Hara-san asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

"No, an alien with green hair and golden eyes did them."

"Wha-" "Ofcourse I did them."

"How did you do them?" Hara-san asked still admiring the pictures I made.