Chapter 1

Hey guys this is my first story it sucks I know so please correct me for any mistakes and give me hints on how to improve. Oh and any pictures I use aren't mine so give them the credit they deserve.

Beep Beep Be-
Then a slam was heard "Dammit another miserable day." Izuku mumbled under his breath. He checked the time and shot up, it read 5:45. He quickly changed into his clothes and ran to clean the house quietly, he's mastered running without making noise throughout the years. It feels like second nature to him.

After about an hour of cleaning he was finally finished with his work. He took a minute to admire his work before he felt a sharp pain in his back. 'Oh no fathers up...' he thought before he fell to the ground.  "Get the fuck up you worthless piece of shit!" his father yelled. Izuku quickly stood up and bowed at his father. Right after, he felt a sharp pain on his cheek. He slapped izuku then screamed yet again "WHY ISN'T MY FOOD DONE YOU SLUT." Izuku flinched at the sudden loud noise and quickly bowed as an apology hoping to not get a worse beating after breakfast.

Izuku quickly made his way to the kitchen and started the bacon. 'Why do they treat me like this, IM ONLY 8' izuku thought. He flipped the bacon on the hot tray accidentally burning himself. "Shit." Izuku whispered quietly and cleaned the burn. He then quickly finished the bacon and started the eggs, after a minute he put 2 slices of toast in the toaster. After 3 minutes he plates everything and ran to the table.

His father quickly grabbed the plate he yelled "WHERE THE FUCK IS MY ORANGE JUICE" izuku quickly scrambled to grab the drink and a cup, "S-sorry sir, it w-won't happen again   s-sir."he said quickly before realizing he spoke. His father went red from anger before screaming "WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY ABOUT TALKING YOU FUCKING QUIRKLESS SHIT, ONCE IM DONE IM GONNA GIVE YOU THE WORST FUCKING BEATING YOU'VE HAD." Izuku shrunk drastically and kept bowing until his legs gave out from shaking.

          ~~~15 minutes later~~~

Izuku was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of wood scraping and the feeling of himself being picked up from his hair. He silently screamed from the pain of being thrown into a wall. After a couple seconds he felt his skin being burned and screamed. The smell of burning skin quickly entered the room. It stopped, after 30 seconds of his father using his quirk he stopped and I thought it was over, but the beating was just beginning.

           ~~~time skip an hour~~~

Crying, that's all he heard just himself crying from the pain. He could barely even move but he had school in 30 minutes. He quietly and slowly got up and dragged himself to the bathroom. He got into the shower and turned on the water it burned a lot but it kinda felt good to him. After 5 minutes he quickly got out and bandaged his wounds, It was fairly easy due to him doing this on a daily basis. He put on his uniform and began his trip to school or as he puts it "hell".

If you have any hints for me to improve write it here please. Well, thanks for reading! I'll make another chapter soon, I'll try to update atleast once a week maybe more. Byeeee