Chapter 9

So hey I'm rushing this since I have just got home and it's 9:40 I'm so fucking tired and I was about to sleep until I remembered this and it's probably bad so sorry

He laid on his bed with silent tears running down his until he abruptly sat up. 'I can't cry.  People who cry are weak and I have to be strong to protect people.' He thought, wiping his face dry. After thinking that, he stood up and climbed out of the window to continue his work on cleaning the beach.

A little while has passed until he finally made it to the beach. 'Oh wow a dumpster thing someone must have rented it, might as well use it.' (SHHH IM TIRED AND THIS IS BETTER THEN IT JUST DISAPPEARING) He walked over to a pile and grabbed piece by piece stacking it into a small pile, before picking it up and throwing it in the dumpster. He did that a lot until he was drenched and sweat and was super tired. 'That was a lot of work but my muscles are burning so i guess I'm getting stronger' (that's how it works now shhhh)

He was walking home, until he heard a rustle behind a trashcan in an alleyway then a meow. He decided to check it out and moved the trashcan and saw a light Grey kitten. It saw him and meowed before slowly walking over, sniffed him then rubbed on his leg. He smiled before being his hand down to let the kitten smell it before petting it. It purred and leaned into his touch. He gently picked it up and examined it to see if it has any wounds. Luckily it was unharmed just a few fleas on it. He quietly asked it if it wanted to come with him, to which the kitten meowed as a yes. He smiled and put the kitten on his shoulder before continuing his way home.

Once he got there he snuck in through his window with the kitten on his back holding him tightly. He got on his bed and placed the kitten on his bed before laying down next to it. 'Oh ya i didn't check what gender you are.' And the kitten basically read his mind and jumped on top of him. He picked it up and checked what it was. "Oh you're a baby girl, what should i name you?." He whispered.

Well that's the end of the chapter and I'm about to passout cyaaa