Chapter 7

Hey thanks for reading

He got into school and went straight to his classroom hoping to not be spotted by any of his bullies.

Once he got to his classroom he breathed a sigh of relief, though that wasnt long lasting when he fell to the floor from an explosion to the back. "DID YOU THINK YOU COULD HIDE FROM ME, YOU STUPID DEKUUU" Bakugou yelled, getting ready to do another strong explosion, well as strong as an 8 year old COULD be. Izuku shook his head frantically but it was too late and he got hit in the head with another explosion. He fell back and Bakugou tried getting his attention but he passed out "dumb deku" Bakugou said under his breath and kicked his side before leaving.

"Wake up. Wake up! WAKE UP!!!" A teacher yelled at him. He shot up and looked around frantically before seeing the teacher. "GET TO CLASS!" He got up, bowed then ran to his classroom sitting in his chair with his head down.

~~~time skip to after school because what can you write during school?~~~

He walked out of the school right after the bell rang, running so he wouldn't get a beating from his bully. 'Hmmm what was I going to do? Oh ya go to the beach.' He then began making his way to the trash filled beach.

When he got there he saw all kinds of stuff, ranging from semi broken phones to old fridges. 'What do I need? I don't even know. I'll have to get some clothing from a store or something but maybe I could find an old phone and fix it? YA that'll work.' He began finding phones switching out parts. He then found an old laptop only needing a new screen and battery. 'I could look up stuff on these things and code it to not be tracked and stuff!'

Hey? I'll add more tomorrow again sorry for not updating for a months so this is the second one for today well bye