Chapter 6

Hey guys gals and nonbinary pals this is being written last minute so sorry if it's bad

Izuku woke up with bad back pain 'hmmm where am I? Oh I had to sleep out here.' He thought. 'Well I have to get ready for school it looks like it's  early so I should have time to get ready.' He began walking to his house. It was a boring walk, he saw nobody on the roads while walking.

        ~~~time skip to when he got home because I'm super fucking lazy right now and this chapter was supposed to be written a couple weeks ago so I'm rushing this~~~

'I should probably go to the store before school so I can grab some more bandages.' He thought while climbing into his room through his window. He grabbed his bag and put it near the door then walked out of the room.

He read the time on the stove and quickly grabbed the trash on the floor throwing it into a trash bag he found under the sink. He prepared breakfast for his "parents". While doing so he was getting ready, brushing his hair and teeth, then got into his uniform.  (I don't know what day it is in this so just say it's Friday)
He plated the food, grabbed his bag for school but not before grabbing some money he made awhile back and left.

He was walking slowly to a 24 hour store 'hmmm after school I'll go to the beach and find some items I'll need for my outfit' he realized he made it to the store, breaking his thoughts by the ding.

He walked into the store being greeted by the exhausted looking cashier. 'Where would the bandages be? Oh ya I should probably get a snack, I'm starving.' He thought browsing the shelves. 'Oh I found them.' (I don't fucking know what I'm doing) he grabbed a random granola bar, payed for the items and left to go to school.

When he was near the school he opened the bag the cashier gave him and ate the granola bar quickly. 'When is school gonna end it hasn't even started yet I want the day to end already. I'm so glad it's Friday.' He got into school and went straight to his classroom hoping to not be spotted by any of his bullies.

Hey so sorry I haven't posted in a while I'll post a couple more after this today or tomorrow to make up for it well byeeeee (420 words lmao)