Chapter 11

Uhhh hey people I'm still watching the hunter X hunter episodes I haven't stopped I'm on season 1 ep 7 and if you haven't watched it you definitely should

He heard a bed creak and ran into his room just in time as his parents woke up and got their food.
He hopped onto his bed and put autumn on his chest. When he calmed his heart down from almost getting beaten, he sat up and started searching up random codes to start coding on his lab top. (idk just go with it) First, he learned how to switch his location every couple seconds so it's not just in one place. Then he was searching how to code gear for his vigilante costume.

After about an hour, he finished looking stuff up and learned a lot of useful things. He sat up and stretched his back, making a few popping noises. He changed into some training clothes and told autumn to hide if she hears any noises and looked outside his window before jumping out silently.

~~~time skip to when he gets there~~~

'Woah the trash can is empty! I should try filling it up, it'll be fun!!!' (He's a kid let him act like one!) He started off his training by grabbing a mini fridge and threw it in, before grabbing a couple small things piling them on top of each other. When he threw something small on top and it came falling back at him, he climbed on the trash can and saw it was full. 'Woah how long was I doing this?' He went to a small pile of cool stuff he found and put it in his backpack before heading home.

~~~time skip to when he got home~~~

He jumped into his window and saw autumn underneath his dresser. 'Hmmm what's up baby? You okay? The kitten crawled out and meowed. He sat down on his bed and she jumped right on his lap. He sighed and moved her to grab his lab top.

He was searching for places to learn to fight near him that's cheap, before finding one that was about a 30 minute walk. When he went on the website for it he was immediately brought to an information area. 'Woah fancy. Wait what's it called again?' He scrolled to the top of the page and it said "Tsuyoi's martial arts" (I couldn't think of a nameeee and don't look up the name lmao)
He looked at the website then the qualifications. 'Hmmmm looks like I can do it but I'll need to use a fake name and get some money? What should I do? I mean I COULD see if anybody needs small jobs done? Ya I'll do that' He put in a fake name then added some of the other details that are needed.

~~~time skip all that boring stuff because I have no idea how that works~~~

'DONE' he thought before checking the time" 8:23" it read. 'Wow I spent a lot of time searching, maybe I could look for places where I can get weapons and gear. I mean it won't be easy and I'll probably have to hack some stuff and go into the black market but I should be fine, after all this old thing doesn't even have a working camera and I set the location to crazy so I'll be fine. I mean hopefully. I think.'

He jumped onto his lab top then began looking into the dark side of earth search. (Idk create your own name) Once he found a good link that he checked, he clicked it. He began his search for weapons and tools and found someone who seemed good, their name was "giran" (😏) He easily found their location and searched it up on earth locations, 'Hmmm the whole place seems old and rusted down in the bad part of town. Wait I just thought of something maybe I could sell information to get money? I mean heroes would be targeted by villains and when all bitch- I mean might, said those things I searched up other heroes and found some really fucked up shit.- wait when did I start cursing? I'm not sure but, oh well. maybe I could use my notebooks?' He was thinking for so long his lab top's screen turned off which sent him out of it. He suddenly grew tired and exited out of the website but not before writing down on a sticky note of how he got to it. He changed his clothes then jumped on his bed for another sleepless night and cuddled up with autumn.

Welll uhhh bye?
773 words