Chapter 8

Hey guys I didn't make another chapter last time but I'm gonna switch the days to Saturday it'll be easier for me that way sorry

He finished grabbing the items he needed and started moving light stuff around. He grabbed a broken microwave and threw it to a pile of trash he was making 'how am I gonna transfer this stuff? Maybe one of those trash things people rent, but how will I get enough money for that, I don't think people go around hiring 8 year olds. I'll just figure it out later' he continued this until it was about 6 and left for his house.

~~~time skip to when he gets home~~~

He climbed in through his window once again and fell onto the ground dropping his bag carefully so nothing broke even more. 'Hmmm I have time before they get home I can start checking out the items' he moved in front of his bed and grabbed the phone. 'It looks like it needs a new charging thing.' He grabbed a different phone and checked that one. 'THIS ONE LOOKS GOOD.' He grabbed a screwdriver and took apart the phone, taking certain parts that are good and others that are bad, throwing them away.

Once he finished the phone and tried charging it, it worked! (Pretend it works lmao) He put everything in a hiding spot in his closet and went to sleep.

~~~Time skip to 4 am because I have no ideas~~~

Izuku suddenly woke up from a nightmare panting with dried tears on his face. 'Dammit ANOTHER nightmare. I haven't had one in a bit so why now?' He got off his bed and quietly walked into the bathroom to wash his face. He stared at the mirror, getting lost in thought before shaking his head. He walked out to grab clothes and went back in to shower 'I should be quick I don't want them waking up.' He hopped in, washed his hair and body then got right out. He dried himself off grabbing random clothes. 'I better clean the house. Since it's the weekend it'll be more dirty later, ughhhhh.' He grabbed the cleaning supplies and brought them out to the living room (I'll draw a layout of the house but it's 2 stories)

~~~ time skip cleaning the house because it is 9:10 pm~~~

Izuku crashed on his bed before getting back up to make breakfast. He checked the time and his face went white "6:27" the clock read. His dad gets up at 7 on weekends. 'Oh no oh no oh no' he scrambled to the fridge grabbing eggs, butter and orange juice while grabbing bacon from the freezer. He cleaned 2 pans before turning the top of the stove on, dumping 2 eggs on the pan before doing the same to the bacon. (how tf do you cook bacon) After the food finished he plated it, just in time as his father walked out of his room. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN HERE. GO TO YOUR FUCKING ROOM." He screamed smacking Izuku on his face before going to sit down. Izuku teared up before speed walking into his room.

Hey so uhhhh I have a cat chilling on me rn cause I'm babysitting a kitten AGAIN but she's adorable so I can't get mad well uhhh have a good day or something byeeee