Chapter 2

Hey so uhhh I made another part right after and just finished and again if I make any mistakes please correct me I don't mind in fact I appreciate it

He puts on his uniform and began his trip to school or as he puts it "hell". He quickly ran to the door but right before he opened it his father yelled "LEAVE YOU FUCKING PEICE OF SHIT. I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU ALL DAY.". He ran out of his house and didn't stop until he reached school. He took a minute to catch his breath and went into school.

When he was walking to his seat someone tripped him and he fell flat on his face. While everybody was laughing he ran to his seat and started silently crying. He kept thinking "why does this ALWAYS happen to me. I just want it to stop, why won't it STOP."

~~~time skip 6 hours~~~

Izuku quickly left school without getting noticed. 'What am I gonna do. I can't go home since father said I wasn't aloud too." When he was walking he heard a scream, it was in the alley right in front of him. He quickly checked it and saw 2 men cornering a woman with what looked to be a knife quirk. Izuku's mind quickly went into action to try and save the woman. "What do I do. What do I do. What do I do. I can't call for heroes or the men will notice me. Are there any pieces of scrap I can use as a weapon. OH THERES A POLE maybe I can surprise attack the man with the knife quirk, but what about the other guy whats his quirk I'll have to be careful." Izuku quickly put his hood up and grabbed the pole he than ran to the first male and knocked him right on the head thankfully it knocked him out.
He focused on the other man and yelled for the woman to run and call the police. He tightened his grip on the pole as he was gonna hit the 2nd man. Right when he did a light shot out and stunned him, he felt something hit him in the head and jumped back. He quickly focused back up and hit he male as hard as he could and he passed out. Izuku looked for something to hold them until the police got there, thankfully there was some so he quickly tied them up.

The woman ran up to him and asked him if he was alright. After a bit he heard the police and due to his past from being quirkless he quickly left so he wouldn't get scolded by them and ran to a nearby cafe to kill some time till he can go home. He checked the time to see it was 5:23 "hmm maybe I can get some work done till this place closes"

~~~time skip 3 hours~~~

Izuku was awoken to a sudden noise "excuse me sir we're closing so you have to leave" he quickly got up and bowed and picked up his stuff 'I can't believe I fell asleep maybe I can go to the lake till it's later? Yeah I'll do that' he thought as he left the cafe.

He made his way to the lake near his house and sat at the edge of the lake. He was thinking for awhile till he heard someone sit next to him. "Hey, you ok? You seemed pretty sad." The unknown person said. Izuku looked over to the other person and took out a piece of paper to write on "I'm fine just thinking" he wrote on the paper then handed it to the other person and studied him as he read it. He had purple hair and pretty dark eye bags that suited his purple eyes, his figure looked strong but still not like bulging muscles 'he looks really cute- WAIT NO IZUKU YOU CANT LIKE SOMEONE YOU JUST MET' he was interrupted by his thoughts from the purple haired boy "Well can I sit here and think too?" Izuku quickly grabbed the paper and wrote "Sure :) oh and I'm izuku midoriya you?" he handed it to the purple haired boy quickly and he chuckled and said "Hitoshi shinso".

They sat like that for awhile till the now knowing shinso checked the time and got up to leave. "Hey midoriya wanna do this again tomorrow at 11 it's nice to have someone to sit and think next to" shinso said he wrote down "Sure oh and call me izuku" shinso chuckled AGAIN and it was hot izuku thought, and said "well call me Hitoshi, izuku. Well bye." Izuku waved and stayed there for 30 more minutes before leaving and climbing into his bedroom through the window.

Well if you have any tips please put them here on how I can improve and I probably won't update for a week so byeee oh they're 8 by the way