chapter 9

Y/n's Pov

Ps: Not all things are correct from the anime, I decided to change it a wee bit.

After All Might finished explaining we got sorted into our groups. I found out that I was on the villains team with Momo, and that we were against Kaminari and Jirou. And that the first groups to go up were Izuku and Uraraka (villains) against Bakougo and Iida (heroes), which for Izuku was not the best seeing as he was not on good terms with mr. explosion man. They then got ready for their match.

===

We saw that in the five minutes that they had that the villains decided to hide the bomb on the top floor. But once the timer went off for the heroes to enter the building, Uraraka started to float the bomb to the cealing and attach it to an old pipe, and Izuku went on the search for the heroes. Then I saw Bakougo split up with Iida who had gone up some stairs. Bakougo then started using his quirk, almost as if it would help him find his competition.

"Isn't he using his quirk for no apparent reason" said a boy, who I had not caughten the name of.

"As much as it seems so, there may be a cause for his actions." replied All Might.

I then went back to look at the screens. I looked back and just at that moment I caught some action. Izuku and Bakougo were in a fight. Bakougo looked like he wanted to murder someone, not surprising thought. The fight kept going until Bakongo brought up one of his gauntlets and blasted Izuku.There were worried looks throughout the class, mine partially being one of them.

"Bakongo if you pull that move again you will be disqualified from this match" said All Might.

While that was going on Iida was looking around for the bomb, and trying to keep an eye out for Uraraka too. Then he reached the fourth floor, he looked around for any traces of the prop. Suddenly Uraraka came from the cealing and before Iida could react wrapped him with the capture tape.

Then I looked back to the fight between the two boys, who were still at it. Izuku was worse off than Bakougo. Izuku quickly backed a few feet away from the fight and a sudden green lightning surrounded him. He then ran at Bakougo but quickly turned up and shattered the roof. Izuku was very injured while but while his opponent was in shock he put the capture tape on him.

"The villains have won the first match"

===

Izuku was then brought to the nurses office. After the little fiasco finished we went on to the rest of the matches.

------------

463 words

This was more of a filler chapter because I wanted to change up the story a little and I have not seen anybody change that part of the story like that. Don't forget to hydrate or diedrate. And to sleeeeeeeeeeeep.

Thy out peeps