Chapter Six: Beach date

We pull up to the beach and park. Much to my surprise, there aren't very many people out. Then again, it's Wednesday. Henry helps me off before getting off.

"Over there are the changing rooms. After you change I'll put the backpack in the locker." Henry says as he pulls his shorts and saddles out of the bag.

"Will you add my towel to your bag? I didn't think to get a beach safe bag." He chuckles as we walk towards the building.

"Of course. Meet here?" I ask when we meet the middle ground between the woman's and men's changing rooms.

"Sounds like a wonderful plan." He purrs, stroking my cheek. I laugh and slip into the room. I set the helmet on the bench and change. I'm extremely nervous now. I thought I'd be okay with this but I'm second-guessing myself. What if he doesn't like it? I don't want to upset him.

I let out a nervous sigh and move his towel to my bag. I fold my jacket and carefully put it into the backpack. I let my hair down before hastily braiding both sides. I pull them into a half ponytail and look myself over in the mirror.

I like the way my hair falls over my shoulders with a hint of a wave. However, it's starting to get heavy and hot. I might have to cut it soon. I don't even remember the last time I cut it. I look down to see it nearly falls to my hips now. At least it will hide the scarring.

I pull on the saddles and slip out of the room. Henry is waiting in nothing but black swimming shorts. He has his back to me so he doesn't see me watching him. I swallow the lump in my throat before joining him.

"I hope this is okay," I mutter nervously, fiddling with the bag in my hand. I have the helmet in the other.

"Hey....whoa....damn..." He purrs, looking me over.

"Oh, I like that. This is cute." He chuckles, running a finger under the ruffle on the top. With darkening cheeks, I hand him the bag. He adds his clothes before heading to the lockers. He pulls a key out of his pocket and unlocks one of the lockers. He has already put his jacket and helmet inside. He adds the bag and locks the locker.

"I have a pouch you can put the key in," I say as I pull the small pouch out of the netted bag. It's sewn in for smaller items.

"Oh, thank you. At least one of us is thinking ahead." He laughs and puts in the key. Confused he pulls a plastic bag out of it.

"Oh, for your phone. I forgot it was in there." I giggle, putting my phone in it. He adds his and puts it back into the pouch. His phone barely fits in the pouch.

"Is your phone big enough?" I laugh as I zip the pouch shut.

"I have big hands." He laughs and leads me to the beach. I giggle and happily follow.

"I like how we accidentally match." I purr through the giggles. He looks me over and chuckles.

"We do, don't we?" He purrs with a smile. We find a nice spot and spread out our towels. He heads straight for the water but I catch him.

"What?" He asks as I pull him back, pouting slightly. I pull out my sunscreen, earning a laugh.

"Kneel," I demand as I squirt some into my hand. He chuckles and kneels before me.

"I think you are enjoying this." He purrs as I cover him in sunscreen.

"Oh, I am. Trying really hard not to blush the whole time." I giggle, earning a laugh. I begin to do it myself but he hastily takes the bottle.

"Oh, not a chance." He purrs and stands. He does my top half before kneeling to do my bottom.

"I forgot your legs, I'm sorry," I mutter with burning cheeks. He stands and brushes his knees. I do his legs before putting the sunscreen back into my bag.