Chapter Nine: Photoshoot

I find myself shaking as I wait for Henry. I just had a professional team do my hair, make-up, and dress me. My hair has been pulled into a half ponytail, leaving the rest to fall down my back. They have put me in a white lace dress. It's very modest, covering everything. They matched them with pearl white heels and a light natural makeup look. No jewelry whatsoever. Apparently, we are trying to sell the dress, so that's what I need to focus on.

"Ready?" I jump as Henry speaks, having zoned out a little.

"Uhm, yeah." I turn to face him, surprised when I see him. He is in tight white jeans, a white tank top tucked in, and an undone white button-down.

"Oh, I might have to buy that dress after." Henry purrs as he takes my hand.

"Good, I'm doing great." I giggle, earning a chuckle. He leads me out to the set. It's outdoors in the middle of a field. There is a large willow tree and a fence, but other than that nothing but fields.

"Oh, oh, oh." A man gasps, running up to us. I'm quite shocked when he shoves Henry out of the way.

"You, such an angel. Here now." He snaps, dragging me to the fence. I gasp and stumble after him. He rushes back behind the screen, fiddling with his small goatee.

He hastily gives instructions, practically having me dance around the fence. After some time he sighs, seeming unhappy. Henry watches, looking a little nervous. I'm starting to get nervous myself.

"No, under the tree I think." The director rushes back over to me and drags me to the tree. The cameraman follows and hastily sets the camera back up.

"Yes, darling. Lean against the tree." The director demands and rushes behind a screen. Henry laughs from the side as he watches. The director gives command after command and I follow everyone. He says something to Henry but I can't hear him over the camera snapping. Henry joins me, leading me to the fence. I gasp when he picks me up, setting me on the fence. He kneels in front of me and looks up at me.

"Place your foot on my shoulder, show the shoe." Henry purrs with a smile. I feel my cheeks pinken as I do as he says. He places one hand on my calf, the other holding the fence.

"Vi, give me a dominating look." The directer demands, earning a chuckle from Henry. I take a deep inhale and focus my thoughts. When I open my eyes again, I lock them with Henry. For a second surprise floods his face, but it's gone as fast as it came. His face softens and he gives a very submissive look.

"Henry, kiss the heel. Vi, arch your back for me, honey. Oh yes, yes. Love it!" The director yells as we do what he demands.

"God these two are gorgeous. Vi, can you stand on the fence?"

"With a boost yeah." As I speak, Henry stands. He carefully helps me up, refusing to let go of my hand. I don't realize it, but they are still taking pictures.

"She makes me think of a dancer." The director purrs, sounding rather excited.

"I am a dancer. I did ballet for years."

"Really?" All three men say at once.

"Is that really so surprising?" I mutter nervously.

"Could you stand on one heel? On your toes?"

"Raise your arm," I instruct Henry. He raises his hand, taking my weight as I shift to one foot. I carefully arch up on the heel.

"Extend the other leg, lean into Henry." As I follow his commands, I remember the picture on Henry's bed. I focus that energy and let go of his hand. Instead, I stroke his cheek.