Ch:-7 some happy moments !!

Annirudh :- bondita !!!! Bondita !!!!!

Bondita :- kya hua Barrister babu !!

Annirudh :- meri file nhi mil rhi h !

Bondita :- toh ?

Annirudh:- dhoodh do !!

Bondita :- Mai kyu dhoondhu , bhari babu se boo dijiye !!!

And she starts leaving !!! But annirudh holds her hand and pulls her !!

Bondita :- kya h ? ( Irritated )

Annirudh :- dhoondh do na !!!

Bondita trying to free her hand from his clutches !!!

Bondita :- Accha chodiye , Mai dhoondhti Hu !!!

Annirudh leaves her hand !!

Bondita :- file no . ? Colour ? Case Ka naam ? Kuch toh bataiye !!!

Annirudh :- file no. 2486 , colour h pink , case Ka naam tumhe khud hi pata chal Jayega !

Bondita :- huff !!!!

Annirudh just chuckled !!!

Bondita starts finding the file !!  She is finding it in the drawers !!! But didn't find it !!! Then she moved towards the shelves ! After half an hour she was able to find the file !!

Annirudh leaned on the wall !! Folded his arms and smiled !! Today's date was 24 August 1936 !! So he named the file as 2486 , pink was bonditas fav. Colour !!  And case name was BONDITA ROY CHOUDHARY !!  

Bondita stood there confused , frowning continuously !!  She was looking at annirudh with questioning eyes !!!! Annirudh gestured her to open the file !!!

The file had childhood pictures of bondita , in which she was laughing , jumping , crying , huffing , eating puchka , roshogolla , kulfi , making aam Ka achaar !!! Each photo had a small note attached with it !!!! Then there were her teenage pictures !

She liked it very much !!!  At last there was a photo of anidita in Barrister attire , and the note was happy birthday bondita !!! 

Bondita :- aap ..... Aapke pass meri itni saari photos ?

Annirudh ( smiled ) :- ha bondita , Maine tumhari har achievement , har ek pal ki kaid Kia hua h !!  Aur Mai uss pal ko sabse zyada sambhaal Kar rakhta Hu !!! 

Bondita had tears in her eyes !! She couldn't hold it more!!!! She just went into her room !!! Annirudh was worried !!! He followed her !!! When he saw her he was surprised !!  She was sitting on the bed with file on her lap and was smiling like a baby !!!

He was relieved seeing her happy !! At least on her birthday he could make her happy !!!

Bondita saw annirudh and made a straight face !!! Annirudh chuckled at her , how can she change her facial expression so easily and quickly !!!

Bondita :- vo mujhe Kahi jaana h , pls hatiye !!!

Annirudh:- Kaha jaana h ?

Bondita :- kyu batau aapko ?

Annirudh :- ab lejana mujhe h toh batana bhi toh mujhe hi padega na !!

Bondita :- dream on mr Anni .....

Annirudh became happy she is going to call his name !!!

Bondita :- ummm ......dream on mr Roy Choudhary !!!  Mai Aapke Saath nhi chaalak babu ke Saath jaa rhi Hu !!

Annirudh chuckled !!  She is the same !! She will still not take his name !!!

Bondita starts leaving !!!  But annirudh holds her wrist and pulls her !! She falls on his chest !!! Her hands on his suspenders , his hands on her waist !!! With his hands on her waist she felt a sensation in her body !!!

Mera bhi aatm samman h !! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें