01

I WAS HUGGING MY TEDDY TIGHT,

As I then heard, Athy's voice calling out to me. It's been three days since our official meeting and up until now I still can't believe that I am now inside story that I've read on my past life. I didn't really like the plot since it wasn't my usual, but the fact that I relate to the heroine of the story just hits a big part of me.

But the question was, who am I? I don't remember such a character like me exists in the plot!

I'm not Jeanette because I don't look like her? And I'm not Athanasia 'cause she's right in front of me. Am I a unsignificant character like those other manhwas?

"Y/N! Let's have tea!" Athy said as she jumped right in front of me with Felix on her right side. I shook my head no while hugging my teddy tight. I don't really wanna move away from my bed. Ugh!

"Eh? Is Y/N sick?" I heard Athy asked Lily, since she was the one who was taking care of me, since the day I arrived. I arrived unannounced and there was no other trusted handmaiden other than her so I didn't had any choice.

At the time being I am currently staying at the Ruby Palace alongside Athanasia since Claude told me, or more like he told Felix to. I then grabbed my blanket and hid inside it with the teddy in my hands, pouting. Life here is boring, kinda wish I could binge watch Haikyuu again.

Time passed and I didn't notice myself falling asleep even with Athanasia's voice calling me to drink tea with her dad—just saying that makes me feel weird. Since I didn't really had a good relationship with my real dad on my past life.

Well since I am an irrelevant character inside this story I just need to stay out of bounds and live my life like a free bird, just like jow I plan it to be. Or so I thought.

"IS SHE DOING WEL?"

Claude asked, uncertainty was visible in his tone. Felix smiled at his bosom brother, things are changing little by little because of Princess Athy and now the little Princess Y/N.

"Yes, your highness but I noticed that she doesn't like going out. I think she's still not used to the environment around her." The knight said, reminiscing the time he and Athy went to Y/N's room.

After their short chat Claude told him that he could go, to which he nodded as he did his greetings and made his way out of Claude's chamber.

As he was walking towards the training grounds to check on the others, he came across the h/c little princess who was sitting at a picnic blanket staring at the lake, alone.

Felix, being the adorable puppy he is, he approached the princess and offered her his company.

'Felix really is a nice guy. While Claude is his complete opposite.' The h/c-ette thought as she looked at the knight while nodding.

"Princess? Do you want to go boat riding?" The red head asked the princess while he was smillimng brightly, happy that he get to sit next to a cute kid like the princess.

'Claude always makes the cute babies! Its unfair!' The red head thought, as he blushed on the thought of having his own offsprings.

Meanwhile the h/c princess looked over the knight beside her, shaking her head, no.

"Nowp I jwust wanna look." I don't want to drown, like Athanasia in the story.

"Noted. But where's your handmaiden Princess? You're not supposed to be alone at such place." Felix calmly asked the princess, while he was mentally doting on the princess.

'Princess Y/N is so cute! She somehow reminds me of Athy when she was still a baby. But who could've leave her here? She could get in danger!' The red head thought as his thoughts were filled with dangers that could happen to the princess, and such things he could never let happen to the princess!

"Wiwy." She answered the red haired knight, he then asked her where Lily was but the toddler answered with a shrugged. She didn't know where Lily went.

She yawned feeling a little sleepy, she then grabs her teddy hugging it tight in the process. Felix who noticed this, smiled lovingly as he offered to grab her, to which she answered with a small nod.

Felix swooped her in and she fell asleep in just seconds. He then carries her towards the Ruby palace, careful not to wake her up in the process.

Meanwhile a certain black haired was looking down at them his blue cerulean jeweled eyes, glimmered as he smirked while muttering a few words.

"Interesting."