10

I HUGGED FELIX'S BACK TIGHTLY,

As we walked towards Claude's office, since he had an impromptu meeting yesterday our meeting with him was canceled. And now Felix is carrying me towards his office since he finished his meeting already.

I sighed as different thoughts filled my head, Athy was supposed to be with me right now but she's currently having her classes.

"Princess, you okay?" Felix asked me as he patted my back as if he was comforting me, but it only made me feel worse. Does Felix know I'm getting disowned today?

Looking over the flowers on the side of the pathways, I sighed as my mind started to drift away from reality.

While on Felix's point of view, he saw the white haired duke, or dog which was what Athy and his highness referred to him as, Felix laughed at his thoughts.

"Good morning, Duke Felix." The dog replied as he bowed a little, showing his respect towards the well known knight. While Felix smiled and greeted him back.

"Is that her highness? Princess Athanasia?" The duke asked as he looked at the girl closely, while Felix hold her tight away from the duke's eyes.

'No one knows that a second princess exists except the palace workers, and they are banned from talking about the two princesses outside the palace.' Felix thought shielding her away.

"Uh, yes. We should go now, we don't want to keep his highness waiting." Felix said as he bowed his head a little as Alpheus did the same. Felix then walked away while the duke smirked at himself with the newly found information.

"So you're telling me that you're planning to introduce her to them on the celebration?" A cunning voice said as he took a sip on his luxurious champagne while smirking at his thoughts.

"Yes, his highness seems to planning on introducing Princess Athanasia as the crown princess, while the other one is the firsr princess in line, I guess?" The dog said as he placed down his glass on the table, evilness was evident in his smile.

"Well introducing Jeanette now, as your brother's oldest child with his ex fiancé, it would ruin his plans on crowning that wench as the crowned princess. And perhaps maybe he could even dote on Jeanette for making up for the years that he had missed in her life." The Duke added, everything was ready, and the only thing that was needed to do was to wait.

'Those bratty princess won't know what will hit them!'

'Oh dear Alpheus how could you be so stupid,'

The two smirked in their own thoughts, as they were filled in pure rage and revenge was the only solution in everything, well that was what they thought.

What they didn't know was that, there was a silver haired boy listening to his father and the supposed to be guest's conversation.

He gripped his hands tightly as he walked far away from the door where the two was. A specific memory then comes across his head with the words, 'Save them, please...' .

Looking at his reflection on the mirror he thought lowly of himself, he was only a toy that his father would use whenever he needed something.

Duke Alpheus's child was a bright and a handsome child. He was perfect, everyone would say. But what they didn't know was that behind those gold eyes, was just a little kid in need of love.

So when a specific angel asked him to protect someone important to her, he was not able to decline.

Because for the first time in his life,
he was given a purpose to live.

Because for the first time in his life, he was given a purpose to live