09

I FURROWED MY EYEBROWS,

As I looked to see the bug that was on the floor. I scowled when I saw her light blue cerulean eyes. When did that ass Aethernitas had a daughter?

"You, bug. Where am I?" I said as I looked around my surroundings, yawning.

"Duh! You're at the Emerald palace's garden. Did you just wake up? You should brush and take a bath." She answered as she brushed off the dirt on her pink off shoulder dress that had a big white ribbon on its side. Tch! Typical princesses.

"Shut up, bug." I said when I suddenly heard a bush move not that far away from us. I was immediately on my guard when I felt a strong mana coming out from a bush, as I was about to attack it a white cat come out and it immediately jumped on the girl.

Is that what I think it is?—but how? I can't feel any mana caming out of her.

"Stupid its just a cat." I heard her snicker while she was patting the cat's head. I was about to use my magic on her when the cat's eyes suddenly glowed showing its blue eyes.

"Princess Y/N!" I heard a voice call out the girl then stands up with the cat in hand.

"Gotta go, byee!" She said as she ran away.

'Y/N, huh.'

I smirked as my red eyes glowed as I stared at her figure who was getting farther away from my sight.

Finally, something interesting.

As I took a sip on my milk Athy and Claude where talking to each other, something about Athy's studies. While Felix was ten steps behind the table we are currently sitting on.

"Y/N where'd you get the cat?" Athy asks me I placed my milk back on the table and said that I found it on the garden while I was walking around.

"You were alone?" Claude asked as I immediately gulped on my own saliva, because of nervousness.

"Ugh, yes?" I said as I looked down on my fingers and fiddled with them.

"Where were the maids that were supposed to look out for you?" He asked, as if he was a overprotective father questioning his daughter why she went home late.

"I escaped, sowwy." I said as I looked up pouting. I then saw Athy staring at me as if I was some kind of god while Claude just looked at me with his usual no emotion look.

"Tch! I guess I'll add more guards to guard you then." He said as he grabbed his teacup and took a sip of his lippe tea. While Y/N looked at him in distress.

"There's no need for th—" Before Y/N could even finish what she was saying Claude flickered his hand as Felix went towards him as the two talked about adding security on the little princess.

"I can protect Y/N. No need to worry, daddy." Athanasia said while she was smiling brightly, but deep inside she was mocking at him.

'I he's planning something bad against Y/N I need to protect her.'

"No need, since Felix here will be guarding the two of you." Claude said, finality was clearly evident in his voice.

"But—" Before the two could even decline the emperor replied.

"No more buts finish your drinks. I'll need to talk to you two about something important." He said while the two became anxious, thinking what they did wrong.

'Was it because I was playing more with Y/N and he's jealous? Or does he know I'm slacking my classes because of playing with Y/N? Or is he planning on killing me already?'

'Is it because I escaped? Please no! I promise I'll listen to Lily from now on!'

Y/N just sighed as different thoughts filled her tiny head.