04

THE RUBY PALACE WAS A HUGE MESS,

Everyone was busy cleaning the whole palace, by the emperor's order of course. While a certain h/c girl was on her room, sleeping comfortably.

It was a very sunny day but at the same time it was unusually very windy.

The veranda on Y/N's room was opened, as if it was left opened for a certain someone to visit. As the wind approached the east the wind blew the curtains of the veranda away, showing a tall man with a smirk on his face, while his cerulean blue eyes glowed under his fake ones.

He went inside, and sat down beside the little princess's bed and stared at the girl's face. He took a small portion of her hair into his hands as he then felt a strong wave of mana submerged from the tiny girl.

Mouthing a few foreign words, the girl's hair then started glowing towards his hands, as if he was eating her mana.

'Looks like this girl won't be useless anyways.' He mumbled to himself, as his thoughts were filled with things he could do using her mana.

Shortly after that, he left after placing a short letter on the princess's bedside table.

As he was headed to his 'hideout', he'd like to call it. A blazing flame was suddenly targeted straight at him.

"What do you think your doing?"

I YAWNED AS I LOOKED AROUND MY ROOM,

I stood up and headed out of my room with my two tiny feet. Looking outside, I guess it was already lunch time, quite late for a time to be up.

When I went outside, everything was clean and shiny. What even happened while I was sleeping?

"Princess Y/N, good morning! Please wait here for a while I grab your food." Hanna said as she went outside to grab my breakfast, or specifically my brunch.

I sat down where I usually sit with Athy. As I reminisced the events from last night. I thought I was gonna die.

My face suddenly turned pale at the memory. I barely survived last night, I didn't know but somehow I managed to calm him down using my shiny eyes.

"I'wm sho showwy papa."

I said with my teary eyes I then suddenly hear him mutter a short tch before standing up and heading out with Felix following him behind.

Everytime I would reminiscent what happened I would suddenly feel chills around my body. Scary.

Hanna arrived shortly and fed me my breakfast. After that she carried me to the bathroom and gave me a bath alongside two more helpers.

After my bath they left me on the living room with my toys.

The palace is unusually quiet today. Plus, I haven't seen the other maids.

I played with the golden rattle on my hand when I suddenly decided that I would go outside to look around. Good thing the door was left open.

With the golden rattle in my hand I headed outside the ruby palace and into the garden.

The breeze passed right through me, as my hair waved through the wind. I took a deep breath and continued walking with my two small feet.

I then suddenly came across a garden which was filled with red roses.

Is this the place where Claude will try to kill Athy because of his amnesia? This place is really pretty, too bad its going to be destroyed because of Claude's wrath.

I sat on the grass of the garden feeling tired. Was I this weak?

Yawning a little, I decided that I would stay here for a little bit and continue my quest later.

I then felt the darkness surround me.