05

I POUTED MY LIPS TOGETHER,

As I listened to Lily's scolding. Well apparently when I fell asleep at the garden everyone was looking for me and one of the guards who was doing his rounds, saw me sleeping at the garden where I went to rest for a bit and that all leads to where I am now.

"Iwm sowwy." I said while I fiddled with my fingers while looking down. I then heard Lily sigh.

"Its okay, princess. Just be careful okay? We were so worried." She said and I looked up at her and saw her worried eyes.

Nodding at her I felt tiny drops of tears came out of my eyes. I then hugged Lily's legs as she then carries me and hugs me tight. Is this what a mother's hug feels like?

"Liwly? Awr whe fawmilly?"

She smiles at me genuinely and nodded.

"Of course! You're like my second daughter now!" She said and I smiled gripping her dress tightly never wanting to let go.

After my short confrontation with Lily we then sat down on my small living room as she was showing me a pictures of the previous emperors of the empire.

"This is His Highness's older brother, Emperor Anastacius." She said while pointing at the blonde. I then felt shivers going down my shine.

Urgh! Just by looking at him is scary!

"And next is his highness himself also your father, Emperor Claude de Alger Obelia."

"Dwaddy?" I said pointing at the picture. I wanted to know more about my origins because last time I checked Athy never had a younger sibling and there was no character like me in the story.

"Yes, his highness your father. I don't really know that much but all I know is that Felix found you outside the palace one night." She said as she combed my hair with her fingers.

"But don't worry, princess. I heard Felix and his squad are already doing their best to look for your mommy." She said I then hugged her while yawning a little.

"Let's put you to bed. A nap wouldn't hurt." Lily said as she sang a lullaby that sent me to sleep immediately.

FLOWERS WERE EVERYWHERE,

The moment I opened my eyes. I wasn't at the ruby palace anymore.

I looked around and called for somebody. Surprisingly, I was able to walk faster than usual?

"Hello?" I said as I looked for anyone around the big flower field.

There were different flowers planted all throughout the area but one flower caught my attention. As I was about to get a hold of the flower I heard a voice from behind me.

"Child what are you doing here?" The voice said as I immediately look over behind me.

The moment I looked behind I saw a woman with blonde hair and pink eyes she was wearing a pretty dress that seemed like it was used for performing. Is this Diana?

"I just woke up and found myself here." I said in a low voice while I was looking at her in awe.

"White hair and gold eyes? Are you somehow related from the Alpheus household?" She asked as she took a hold of my white hair?

I looked down at my body and saw that I was in my old body. What's going on?

"No?" She asked as she let go of my hair. I shook my head no as she went down and reached over for the flower I was about to grab.

She gave it to me, saying the words.

"Give it to my daughter in behalf of me, please."

[ author's note ]

[ author's note ]

hey guys! sorry for the late update
and thank you for 1k views!!

plus, has anyone read the new chapter?
athy and diana finally met! and it was so
cute my heart was abou to burst!! <'33

sorry for some errors of this chapter
i was really really tired and all that sort
but hey at least i get to update for u guys!!

that's all tysm and stay safe!!