06

TODAY MARKS MY FIRST MONTH AT THE RUBY PALACE,

Which also means that it has been a month since Felix bought me here. I've been living my four year old life like a lazy cat and I never knew that being this lazy is fun.

Besides, I guess its fine? Since in my past life I'd always overwork myself with studying, wishing my parents would at least even spare a glance to me.

But those were useless anyways and I was never happy.

I babbled incoherent words to catch the attention of the maid that was looking after me, since Lily was busy for the day and Hanna and Ces were helping her. While Athy was busy studying and I can't bother hee.

"Yes?" The maid said as I saw her roll her eyes before going near me and carrying me far away from her as if I had an incurable disease.

Tch! So maids like her does exist!

A thought then suddenly popped up in my mind. I smirked at my thought before smilling widely at her.

"Cawn ywou bwring mwe to Sistwer Athwy?" I said as I fiddled with my fingers.

"Your sister is busy! Just stay there and don't bother—"

"What nonsense are you spouting?" A voice said, I then suddenly felt shivers around my body because of the coldness in her voice. I smiled victoriously and mentally smirked at the maid in front of me who was already sweating bullets.

"Sister Athyy!" I said as I made grabby hands toward her. She then looked at me with wide eyes as she grabbed me away from the sweating girl.

"Awiee! Y/N!" She said as she hugged me tight as she squished my cheeks using hers.

While I was giggling I didn't notice the glare that Athy was giving the girl. Karma is a dog!

"Let's play, okay?" She said and I nodded with glee.

"Let's go!"

"Wes gwoo!" I said as we made our way to the garden.

As the maids were preparing the tea and Athy was gone for a while for who knows what. While I was keeping myself busy with the flowers around.

Before we headed outside Lily and the others changed my clothes and they also added a few accessories. They tied my hair in pigtails and placed two tiny clips for aesthetics.

I pouted and stood up of my seat and went closer to where the flowers were. I then suddenly remembered a time where I woke up and my room was full of different flowers. If I recall correctly I had a dream but I can't really recall what it was.

As I was about to grab the stem of the rose I was about to grab. It suddenly floated in thin air and it went on my bare hands.

"Y/N what are you doing here?"

I heard a specific voice said. For the second time today, I then felt shivers down my spine, as I mentally facepalmed. Oh how small the palace is!

"Dwaddy?" I said as I looked over who was behind me. I then saw Claude and Felix who was behind him a little.

Felix gave me a little wave and I smiled brightly at him. For a second I was suddenly carried by Claude who looked over at Felix and gave him a deadly gaze.

"Felix take ten steps back." Claude said, I then looked at Felix as if I was empathizing at him.

"Dwaddy, Fwelix pway!"

The tremendous measures I take just to make this two get along well.

Claude then looked at me with his unreadable expression while Felix looked at me as if I was a god of some kind.

What did I even do on my past life to deserve this?!