11

[ FATHER'S DAY SPECIAL ]

I WAS SITTING ON THE BALCONY,

Looking up the sky, while I was deep in my thoughts. After the announcement Claude made, it triggered my past life's memories.

I wondered, are they doing well? Are they eating healthy?

Are they happy? Now that I'm gone?

"You will never be a part of this family." He said as he pushed me away, harshly. I gripped at my hands tightly while my head was looking down.

What did I ever do wrong for them, to treat me like this?

"I'm sorry—" I stood up and bowed, I then felt his hands gripped my shoulders, tightly. My tears started to fell, one by one.

"Is that all you can say?" He said as he shook me vigorously. I then shook my head muttering a few sorry's.

"Your sorry won't fix anything! I wished I never had a sister like you!"  He said as he walked away from me. I looked down at my hands who were bleeding.

I immediately wiped off my tears and went inside my room and locked it. I sat down, my back behind the door as I let my tears flow.

I cried myself to sleep, wishing for someone to notice me.

"Congrats on first place, Y/N!" My friend said, as she hugged me tight. I smiled genuinely at her and smiled back.

"Congrats to us you mean." I said as I patted her head, ruining her hair in the process. She then pouts and pushed me lightly on my shoulder.

"Promise me you'll be okay while I'm gone, okay? Don't let them hurt you." She said as she looked at me worriedly. I gripped my hands tightly as tears started to form around my yellow eyes.

"Stupid don't cry! You're making me cry!" She said and I laughed as she smiles at me too.

"I'll kick your ass if you ever cheat on me with Sakusa, while I'm gone." She jokingly says, I snorted.

"Yeah as if you won't cheat with that Claude behind my back." I answered back.

And that was the last moment we had with each other.

"Y/N." I heard a familiar voice said. My body trembled, after hearing his voice. Memoried suddenly flood against my mind. I bowed and immediately ran away towards my room, shaking in fear.

Looking at my hands that were bleeding, again.

The moment I opened my eyes, I was on my bed. I guess I cried myself to sleep?

Sighing, I pushed the blanket away from me and I stood up, looking at the window.

The stars were shining so brightly, and the moon was too. As if it was reaching out to me. But all I could do was hope. Hope that they would also reach out to me on the other side.

I smiled as droplets of tears, flew down my eyes. I hugged my teddy tightly.

As I greeted my father a happy father's day.

WHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE,

A yellow eyed father gripped his daughter's hand tight as tears fell from his own eyes. He looked over his daughter who was lying in a hospital bed with tubes around her body.

Her skin was pale, but nonetheless she was still beautiful in her father's eyes.

If only he realized it sooner, he would've treasure her more.

[ author's note ]

[ author's note ]

happy father's day to everyone out
there lmao!! hope you liked this chapter
i wasn't really planning on writing this yet
but here ya' go!!

hope you guys have a nice day!!
stay safe & hydrated!! <'33

hope you guys have a nice day!! stay safe & hydrated!! <'33