08

WHEN I OPENED MY CERULEAN EYES,

I saw Felix who was smiling at me as if he was waiting for me to wake up. He then asked me if I wanted to take a bath, to which I replied with a nod. He then carried me through a door which was inside this room on the side.

When I entered the bathroom it was so lavishing. The wash room on the Ruby palace was pretty and expensive but this? Everything was made of gold!

Felix then called the handmaidens and handed me over to bath me. After they washed me they dressed me up with a blue victiorian dress that has white ruffles on its shoulder area and at the end of the dress. They also tied my hair in a hafly done ponytail and made it into a tiny bun.

Felix then came back and carried me into the dining room to eat dinner. I was still a little sober since I just woke up so I didn't really care about my environment.

Suddenly we were in front of a big door. Felix knocked and the door suddenly opened. I just shrugged it of and hugged Felix tightly. I wanna sleep more!

"Felix hand her over."

The moment I heard that voice I immediately opened my eyes. I then saw a big dining room with Claude seating on the middle and Athy was on his side with a seat in between them, empty.

Felix then went to Claude and handed me over with care. Claude then grabbed me and placed me on the empty seat on his side. While Athy grabbed food for me, I yawned.

"Is Y/N still sleepy?" Athy asked as she placed the plate infront of me I nodded as she then pat my head.

We then started eating. After I finished my first plate Claude then grabbed me another and another, not long after that I was full. The food was so good!

After we finished eating Claude carried me and patted my back in helping me digest the food I ate while Athy already headed out since she wanted to rest early.

He then made me drink a warm milk that he ordered Felix to grab.

I was so close to sleeping but before darkness surrounded me I babbled a few more words.

"Good night, daddy."

DAYS PASSED QUICKLY,

And when I say quickly, I mean it. It has been officialy three days when we were transferred to the Emerald palace. The day I woke up after sleeping on the emperor's chambers aka at Claude's, Felix told me that we are no longer staying at the Ruby palace.

Plus, it also has been three days since I last saw Claude and even Felix. The last time when I saw Felix was the moment I woke up from sleeping at Claude's chamber.

I am currently alone at the Emerald palace's garden walking around since everyone was busy doing their own thing, or in other words I escaped through the handmaids that were taking care of me.

While I was drifting away from my thoughts I didn't notice that I was already that far away. I'm lost. My old ass twenty year old brain stopped working, huh.

I continued walking to wherever my feet was taking me when a hand suddenly pulls my collar and now I was high above the ground. Anast—nope too early for that. Could it be?

I looked over to see who it was when it suddenly let me fall over from the ground making a loud thump sound. I raised my head towards the person and immediately shouted at him.

"Lucas you ass!"