NH - Swimming Pool fun

Ages:
Louis: 20
Liam: 20
Harry: 18
Niall: 16

Harry POV

We have had quite a bad morning in the One Direction household today. It all started when I went to wake up Niall and found him sitting up and crying in bed due to having leaked through his pull up, which wasn't an issue and we sorted it out with a quick bath and the washing machine. Louis and I had a slight problem as Liam was out shopping meaning Niall didn't have his LiLi for a snuggle and continued crying softly into Louis shoulder.

We eventually got Niall to sit on the sofa and watch some morning cartoons while we cooked breakfast and rung Liam to tell him to hurry up. Once we returned to the living room we found Niall throwing toys around the room and making a right mess, which he knows he isn't allowed to do, and when we asked him to tidy it up, he screamed no and tried to run upstairs but was stopped by the gate on the stairs we have for these exact moments. He then heard a car pull up on the drive which he knows as Liam's car and ran to the front door to him to be picked up, which Liam happily allowed.

Liam POV

I've just returned from home from the shop and enter the house when Niall runs up to me wanting to be picked up which I do as it looks like he has been crying. I walk into the kitchen with the shopping and Niall and am met with an angry looking Harry and Louis meaning Niall has done something naughty. Louis grabs the bags while I follow Harry into the living room and a met with what looks like a Niall tantrum with the amount of mess.

"Why did you make a mess NiNi? That's very naughty, can you clean it up for me please?"

I ask him as I lower him onto the floor, and I get him screaming no and hitting me in return. So I pick him up and carry him into the naughty corner and set the timer for 16 minutes.

"You will sit here for 16 minutes, you do not hit people and scream at them, and then you will clean the mess. Yessir."

"Yes sir." I get as a reply before I walk away to join the boys as we wait for the timer. Where they explain why he was having a tantrum, which makes me feel bad as I wasn't there for him, but he knows he shouldn't have had a tantrum and shout at Harry.

"Why don't we take him in the pool after breakfast if he behaves when you go and grab him, because I think he is just mad about the pull up leaking." Louis says while dishing up breakfast.

"Yeah I'm sure he would love to do that, and I brought him new arm bands the other day with giraffes, so I'm sure he will be a happy boy again."

The timer goes off so I go and collect Niall, who is sat facing the wall sucking his thumb to self sooth.

Niall POV

LiLi comes back into the living room to come and get me, but he is a meanie for putting me in the naughty corner when he didn't cuddle this morning so I'm not talking to him. He spins the chair round to face him and I say a quiet sorry and a quick hug and then pack my toys back up quickly and run to Louis so I can say sorry to him and sit next to him, as he isn't mean to me.

"Sit next to LouLou please."

"You want to sit next to me instead of LiLi, but you always sit next to LiLi he might be sad now."

He says but I just shake my head at him. I mean yes I do want to sit next to LiLi as he gives the best back rubs, and he does look sad but no I'm not talking to him, he also has Mr Giraffe next to him as I forgot to grab him off Liam as he bought him in to get me out of time out.