NH - Mr Giraffe is MIA

Ages:
Louis: 20
Liam: 20
Harry: 18
Niall: 16

Harry POV

BANG. CRASH. BANG. Want to know what's going on? We have lost Mr Giraffe. How could we loose a giraffe that Niall never let's go of, who knows but it means Niall is throwing everything, which I should tell him off for, but he has lost his giraffe and Liam and Louis are out doing an interview while we are on the bus. I slowly walk towards him and pick him up, and sway gently with him as he is currently missing his nap, but he never sleeps without the giraffe so this is going to be a long 30 minutes waiting for the boys to get back.

As I walk around the bus he starts to calm down but doesn't stop the tears from falling so I try kissing them away to make him laugh but he just carries on crying. I lower both of us onto the sofa and turn the TV to hopefully distract him, which it does as he starts sucking his thumb and rubbing his eyes with his fluffy giraffe blanket. Liam bought him it a few weeks ago when he went home for a few days and Niall couldn't go with him and he cried for hours so Liam bought him a blanket and slept with it to make it smell like him and he hasn't let go of it since.

5 minutes later I finally get a reply from Louis saying the interviews ended early and they are on there way back to the bus which I couldn't be more thankful for if I'm honest

Louis POV

I've just finished my solo interview and I am waiting for Liam to finish so we can both go back to the bus before Niall's nap is over so we can tidy up and go over the schedule a bit before he wants to play with us or more specifically Liam. So I walk towards our dressing room and start collecting Liam and my belongs into our backpack and grab both our phones from the charging station when I see, a lot of messages in our group chat of Harry, Liam and myself.

Not Niall as we don't allow him to have a phone that much as he doesn't react to hate very well, so we limit his access. Oh shoot Harry has lost the giraffe that means he won't be asleep and knowing him probably crying, oh and according to this message scream. Great. Let's hope Liam finishes this interview quickly so I can go and search for it with Harry and leave Niall with Liam. Speaking of the man, in walks Liam looking quite happy. That's about to change as he picks his phone up in 3, 2, 1.

"Jesus Christ. Right let's go Louis, you help Harry look and I will walk around the car park with him. You better find that giraffe or we won't be able to sleep until we order him a new one."

He says as we speed walk towards our car and buckle up quickly. Thankfully Paul gets the message and starts driving quickly back to the bus while ingest Harry to see how he is doing and think of places the giraffe could be.

Liam POV

Louis and I are speeding back to the bus to save Harry from the screaming Niall although I don't blame him, he does love that giraffe probably a bit too much but he's just so cute an innocent. We arrive back to the bus about 5 minutes later and don't immediately hear screaming so maybe they found him, but I think Harry would have texted us if that would have happened.