NH - Soft Play area

Ages:
Louis: 20
Liam: 20
Harry: 18
Niall: 16

Liam POV

I walked up to Niall's bed stroking his hair to slowly to wake him up as we are going out today as a treat to a soft play area in town and because Harry has gone home for a few days so we are trying to distract him.

"Wakey, Wakey bubba."

All I get in response is him moving away from my hand as a few tears make it down his cheeks.

"I know, I know, but we don't need tears, your okay."

I whisper into his ear as I pick him up onto my front as he snuggles close to get some warmth from me.

I walk around his room a bit and slightly bounce him to try and wake him up as he watches over my shoulder rubbing his eyes with a pout on his lips. I kiss his cheek a few times getting a tired smile in response so I lay him down on his bed again and take his wet pull up off and replace it with boxers.

I pick him back up again but as I'm about to leave the room he starts whining and squirming around and pointing to his bed, so I walk back over so he can lean over my arm and grab what is wants, which just happens to be Mr Giraffe or as Niall calls him Mr Raffe and squishes him between our chest while I walk downstairs to the kitchen and the Louis.

Louis POV

Liam walks into the kitchen with a sleepy looking Niall and places him on my lap where he turns and leans against my shoulder looking out of the window, clearly not ready to talk to anyone yet. I continue scrolling through Twitter to let him wake up some when Liam returns with some toast and a sippy of apple juice, as he tends to spill a glass in the morning.

"Does Mr Giraffe taste nice or do you want some toast with peanut butter instead."

I say to Niall as I notice he is looking out of the kitchen window chewing on the giraffes ear. He turns his head towards me confused until I pull the giraffe out of his mouth and sit it on the table pretending to make it eat Niall's breakfast, which causes him to start eating and getting covered in peanut butter. Liam passes out another mug of tea as us two ate earlier before waking Ni up.

"Right I'm going to pack a bag, Lou you okay to deal with the peanut butter monster here."

Liam says while tickling Niall which causes him to giggle a little showing he has woken up properly now.

I start attacking Niall with the wet wipes Liam throws at my head while Niall squirms around and tries to push me away, but I'm bigger and stronger than him so I carry on while his fighting is pointless.

Niall POV

Once Louis has finished with the stupid wet wipes I am plucked from my seat and carted upstairs to get changed.