LT & NH - Energy

Ages:
Liam: 20
Harry: 20
Niall: 17
Louis: 16

Niall POV

"LOUIS I SWEAR TO GOD, STOP JUMPING ON THE BED."

As you can tell I am left with a hyperactive 16 year while Harry and Liam have gone out, probably enjoying themselves. Well they are in a 2 hour meeting with modest so I shouldn't complain, but Louis hasn't sat still since he decided to get up at 6:30 this morning.

In his little head him up means everyone else up so the rest of us got jumped on a whole hour before our alarm. I mean Liam was fine being the morning person he is and Harry just grumbled but whenever Louis smiles at him he forgives him straight away. Push over. And poor old me was jumped on several times before Liam came and saved the day by taking him to the kitchen for breakfast with his cuddly pigeon Kevin

 And poor old me was jumped on several times before Liam came and saved the day by taking him to the kitchen for breakfast with his cuddly pigeon Kevin

"NiNi can I have some lemonade please."

"Absolutely not, how about some water, and then we can have a kick about outside to burn some of this energy off. Yeah good plan. I know let's go."

I grab him a glass of water, while he runs of to find a football I imagine from his bedroom. Once he arrives back he tries to down the glass, so I take it off him to give him a break while he moans at me but once his face isn't as red I give it back to him, and leave him to find my trainers. I locate them in some shoe tower which definitely wasn't there earlier so I'm guessing some little bundle of energy did that while I was answering some emails.

I'm broken out of my thoughts by someone banging on the patio door, so I quickly unlock the door and let him run free around the garden for a bit until he wants to play football. He soon comes barrelling over to me and takes the ball out of my hands asking me to play. We start by passing the ball to and fro for a bit showing off some skills we both believe we can do but are both not as good as we believe. We soon end up playing 1 vs 1 with the goals we both begged Harry and Liam to let us buy because it is an essential purchase for our house.

Louis POV

Niall is winning by 2 goals so I try to knock him off of the ball but he is a lot bigger than me so I end up just falling over making us both laugh and lay on the grass together. Although I get bored so I stand up again and go to race back inside when a hand grabs the back of my shorts and pulls me into their chest where I am then thrown over a shoulder to where I'm hanging upside down.

"NiNi let me down."

"Nope we are going to on a walk, so I need you to be a good boy and run upstairs and grab a jumper for me and you. Yessir."

"Yes sir."

I run upstairs to Niall's bedroom and grab a jumper from his closet which I'm pretty sure is Liam's but he won't mind, and then I grab a jumper for my room which just happens to be Harry's and race back downstairs to the front door where Niall is waiting with his backpack on his shoulders. I give him Liam's jumper as I want Harry's, which he just shrugs at and ties it round his neck, whereas I want Harry's on so I give it to him and put my arms up so he gets the message, so he pulls it over my head while I put my arms through and make sweater paws with the sleeves.