NH - Accidents (RQ)

Requested by @Conorfan112

Ages:
Louis: 20
Liam: 20
Harry: 18
Niall: 16

It was for once very calm in the One Direction household, Louis and Niall were playing with the latter's Lego on the living room carpet, Harry was dozing on the sofa, while Liam was in the kitchen washing up from an early lunch. Lunch was a simple affair with just 4 plates of sandwiches as no one really had that much energy and just wanted to spend the day chilled together not doing much slowly.

Louis POV

"Hey Li, you up for a game of footie when your done."

Niall's ears perk up and he nods his head and gets up and stands at the gate between the living room and kitchen. Which is only there because before we had it, little hands managed to turn the stove on while trying to reach for the cookie jars, so we always put it up when Niall won't have our full attention in there as that ended with many tears.

"Yeh sure mate, is my little man playing too." Liam says as he walks towards Niall and lifts him up as he emerges from the kitchen and joins me on the floor, where Niall starts piecing Lego together from the comfort of Liam's lap.

"NiNi playing with LiLi and Boo. Hazza asleep." He says laughing at the end part as Harry snores as if to prove a point.

I leave Niall with Liam so he can get him dressed while I get dressed and grab one of the footballs in the garage, which just happens to be Niall's Irish flag football he received from Harry for christmas when he was missing home a lot.

I'm eventually joined by the lads as well as Harry, who has woken up but still looks half asleep standing up

I'm eventually joined by the lads as well as Harry, who has woken up but still looks half asleep standing up. We start with just passing the football around between us to wake up more before we do anything requiring more energy. I continuously smash the ball at Liam but then he just takes a touch and softly kicks the ball to Niall while glaring at me and Harry as he joined in the game as well.

We start by playing a simple 2v2 game where it's Nouis against Lirry, but I think it's more like Harry against me as Liam keeps tickling Niall or Niall keeps jumping on Liam so those two are doing nothing to help, although Niall's contagious laugh is very distracting so we end up joining in with those two idiots as he sounds so happy. Eventually all 4 of us just end up as a heap on the floor and just chill out in the sunshine, as British weather is very, what's the word, bipolar.

Harry POV

"I'll get the drinks lads, 3 beers and an apple juice coming up." Louis says as he stands up and makes his way towards the patio and then into the house.

Once Louis arrives back he dishes out the beers and bottle of apple juice to the respective person and joins us on the floor. Niall ends up running around us with the football, probably burning off some of the energy from his apple juice, and that's where it all goes wrong. You see Niall has always had a dodgy knee so when he suddenly falls over the ball and lands on it, you know it's going to be bad. Louis and I rush over to him, as Liam is still inside using the bathroom, and see that his kneecap definitely doesn't look like it's in the right place right now.