Rengoku x Husband!Male Reader

Title: lazy mornings
Genre: fluff
Warnings: suggested "adult fun time"

(Y/n) = your name
(Y/h/c) = your hair colour
(Y/h/l) = your hair length

Summary: Reader and Rengoku spend a lazy morning together but before things get intement someone interupts them

Rengoku is baby and I refuse his death so with the power of fanfiction I will bring him back to life gosh darn it >:D
---------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N POV)

I squint my eye's shut against the bright sunlight shining though the blinds, and once that didn't really work well, I roll over on the futon and burry my face into my husbands broad chest. His chest rises slowly with his sound breaths and taking one look at the Fire Hashira, you could say he has never had a single problem in his life, however the bandages covering; his head, stomach, chest tells a completely different story. Never the less having him sleeping next to me was a blessing after what happened on the train, my many thanks went to Shinobu and everyone else in the Butterfly Estate who managed to save him.

Said husband groans and pulls me into his chest and pressed his head into hair, kissing my forehead, and then the top of my head. "Good morning my love, how did you sleep?" He weekly smiles at me. I reach out and play with his bi coloured hair, smiling at him, and replied, "It was great with you by my side, I'm so glad you're back. I'll go make us some breakfast, hm? Get your medicine that Shinobu gave us to?"

A whimper got caught in his throat, knowing how bad that stuff taste. I sat up and gave a light stretch with my arms above my head however Kyojuro wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down onto the futon letting out a huff. "Let it be my love, we can wait for a bit, I wish to have some more of your miracle healing" he chuckled and began peppering my neck with sweet kisses and little love bites and I had to bite my lip to hold in my moan as my husband continued to attack my sweet spot. Before things got any further, Senjuro peeked into our room, carrying a tray containing rice, eggs, fishes, sweet potatoes, onigiri, miso soup, nori and many more side dishes that were a favorite of ours. I grin at the youngest Rengoku, and thank him for bringing us some food and Kyojuro's medicine. "Thank you Senjuro, I was just about to get that for us but looks like you beat me to it". He hummed in response and quickly apologized for interrupting "something" which Kyojuro quickly denied that anything was happening.

At this moment I realized nothing could be more perfect. My beautiful husband was here and happily teasing his flustered little brother, laughing, smiling and healing.

---------------------------------------------------------

oh boy this is short but I kinda needed this-

I adore my boi and he didn't deserve to die TvT oh well sorry if this is crap I haven't written in a while :P